Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i think i am going to cry!

MasterC1974

today i got the email we all have waited for at one time or another. the one that starts

"Dear Waitlist Member,

Congratulations! Your patience is about to be rewarded!

and then continues on with

"Order your season tickets now by CLICKING HERE!"

i was in shock. i thought that this process was over by now. i clicked on the link and logged in and to my surprise 2 sets of tickets came up. 1 set in section 405 row 14 i think. the other in section 450 row 8. i decided on the tickets in 450. i went thru the process. put in my credit card info. verified my billing address. i clicked on the final button to purchase tickets and got an error loading the page.

i called the ticket office to make sure the tickets were mine. after a length hold the guy got my information and asked me to hold. he then came back and apologized and stated there were no more tickets available. they did have a few sets for sale but they were gone. i got the error because they were available when i looked but somehow someone else must have bought them. there were some single tickets available but none together. the guy was nice and confirmed my info and said he would call me if anything became available. when i got off the phone i was crushed. i am sure this has happened before and will happen again. sorry for the whining.

c

That is almost heart attack inducing.

It's like winning the lottery and throwing away your ticket by accident.

I feel bad for you, man. I'd give you hug if I could.

I can't though. So, instead, I'll give you five stars.

EDIT: Also.. was it an error with your web browser or with the website?

EDIT: Also.. was it an error with your web browser or with the website?

the error was with the site. my browser was fine. he said i got the error because the tickets were available when i logged in but not when i checked out or something like that.

c

the error was with the site. my browser was fine. he said i got the error because the tickets were available when i logged in but not when i checked out or something like that.

c

In that case I would sue the ****s for emotional distress.

That's very strange. Ticketmaster generally does a pretty good job of reserving tickets once you have opted to purchase them. Something on the order of 2 minutes I believe.

If you're not quick enough with your credit card stuff like this can happen, but damn, that's a real shame!

guys i am under the NNT group, so i'll just post this in here!

Today i got an email from the Redskins finally letting me know season tickets were avaliable for me! So i logged on the computer and payed my money, and i got my tickets! I'm so excited i think there in like section 450, they said other people had the oppertunity to buy these tickets, but i was the fastest one to pay so i got em!

joking...

Today i got an email from the Redskins finally letting me know season tickets were avaliable for me! So i logged on the computer and payed my money, and i got my tickets! I'm so excited i think there in like section 450, they said other people had the oppertunity to buy these tickets, but i was the fastest one to pay so i got em!

I'm happy you got tickets but your posting in this thread is just rubbing salt in the wounds of MasterC. Perhaps the poor judgment is why you are on NNT restriction.....

joking...

LMAO!!

My father has 4 home games right in the endzone where the Skins come out of the tunnel for sale. I feel bad for you but if you'd like to buy them give me a private msg.

Unfortunately, they won't be cheap. but they are nice seats and it is easy to get autographs.

You can always go Craigslist and buy season tickets for considerably less than what you'd have to pay the Redskins for comparable seats in the 400 level. The deals are even better after preseason.

You'll get email offers from the TO to purchase single games at face value in the days and weeks before all of the home games except Dallas and Pitt.

You can also buy tickets at the TO for face value on most game days.

You can buy in the parking lots where the average 400 level seat sells for about 30 dollars on gamedays.

The fact that the TO is still offering season tickets this late in the offseason is a sign that plenty more will be available next offseason, if not this year.

Archived