Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP HOF enshirnement picture includes yours truley

DeanCollins

I had a great time this weekend, and many thanks go out to Pez and Huly for

all their efforts. It was great seeing a lot of you again and meeting some new ones. I was fortunate enough to sit in the 10th row center at the HOF enshrinement with my friend "FearST" and he called today to inform me that a picture on page A8 of the washington post sunday paper, of Monk and Green includes my back, ST jersey, and gold hat. according to him, I'm the only person in the foreground. It's too bad I can't pick up a copy here in FL. :cheers:

I had a great time this weekend, and many thanks go out to Pez and Huly for

all their efforts. It was great seeing a lot of you again and meeting some new ones. I was fortunate enough to sit in the 10th row center at the HOF enshrinement with my friend "FearST" and he called today to inform me that a picture on page A8 of the washington post sunday paper, of Monk and Green includes my back, ST jersey, and gold hat. according to him, I'm the only person in the foreground. It's too bad I can't pick up a copy here in FL. :cheers:

You take up almost half the picture. :laugh:

EDIT:

Here's the pic:

http://pictopia.com/perl/gal?process=gallery&gallery_id=4529&provider_id=25&ptp_photo_id=wpost:xt-mt-25-204317&sequencenum=20

Dean, I also made the Sunday post - D1.. link-(center w/fist raised) http://extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5409180&postcount=34

It is good to see extremeskins represented well in the media..

Also Pez & Huly, check out my Dad to the left of the pic. That is his extremeskins whistle he is blowing with all he has.. I'm practically deaf in my right ear because of him..

What an awesome weekend!! Hail Art! Hail Darrell! Hail All Skins Fans!!!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Sorry you were stuck in such crappy seats, Dean. ;)

That's awesome man. Our own Dean Collins immortalized for all time with two of the greatest Skins ever. That's pretty friggin cool.

It was great to see you brother. Hopefully we'll catch up again soon.

:cheers:

Also Pez & Huly, check out my Dad to the left of the pic. That is his extremeskins whistle he is blowing with all he has.. I'm practically deaf in my right ear because of him..

Yeah lots of folks in our section were using them too...

Guess the folks liked them :D

Archived