Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mary Kate- Did she have a part in Heath Ledger's accidental death?

88Comrade2000

A few facts. Mary Kate wasn't in the same city/state when Heath Ledger died.

All of the drugs in Heath Ledger's system were perscription drugs from a pharmacy which Heath Ledger had perscibed to him by one of two doctors. The sole exception to this statement was some Oxi-codon found in his system.. ( the drug Rush Limbaugh was addicted to )...

The Oxi-codon was not perscribed to heath and it was not found in his appartment. Mary Kate's masuis found heath and called Mary Kate first. Mary Kate called her NY body guards to go to Ledgers appartment, and they arrived at the same time as the parametics.

The only question for Mary Kate is did she have anything to do with the Oxi-codin?

Did Mary Kate hold Ledger down and force pills down his throat?

I believe the question for Mary Kate is, (1) did she give Heath the Oxi Codon?

(2) Why did she call her security people to go to Heath's appartment when she found out about the OD? (3) Did her securty people remove evidence from Heath's appartment?

It's my understanding Mary Kate was in California when Heath was found dead in New York.

Guest sith lord
I believe the question for Mary Kate is, (1) did she give Heath the Oxi Codon?

(2) Why did she call her security people to go to Heath's appartment when she found out about the OD? (3) Did her securty people remove evidence from Heath's appartment?

It's my understanding Mary Kate was in California when Heath was found dead in New York.

Now I see the point. You usually don't ask for immunity unless you have something to hide. And man did she grow ugly or what?

Archived