1983, Washington

1982, San Francisco

1981, Philadelphia

2004, Carolina

1999, Arizona

1967, Green Bay

1972, Washington

1979, LA Rams

Now, put them in order from least choke to biggest choke.

7. Dexter Clinkscale 1998 They say in politics you never want to get caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. That explains the end of former Cowboys defensive back, Dexter Clinkscale’s, budding political career before it ever really got started. Clinkscale was arrested for having sexual relations and molesting an 18-year-old “boy” in 1998. That put an immediate end to him running for political office in Texas but didn’t prevent him from being named the director of sports for the Reverend Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow/PUSH coalition. (and lecturing Major League Baseball about the IMMORALITY of their hiring practices.)[/Quote]

This one made me think a bit. Shouldn't this have actually been rape? If he forced himself on someone who is 18, is isn't molesting a child. He is of legal age. But it should have been rape. Am I nitpicking? It said he had sexual relations with an 18 year old. Technically, that isn't against the law as far as I understand. Someone with legal knowledge, please clarify this. Shouldn't it be rape? Which to me is a more serious offense.

Funny, the word "former" appears in almost every single one and skins fans act like the team put up with all these incidents and did nothing.

Funny, this list doesn't bother you in the least.

Nice legacy for the franchise.

:doh:

There have been a lot of arrests and wrong-doing from plenty of athletes across many sports. Personally I think Jerry and co. have done a good job of cleaning up any bad behavior of late. Notice many of the dates are old on that list.

Cowboys not Bad Boys.... far from it!!!

Bull**** and you'd know it if you weren't such a homer.

Jerry has so much influence here he can cover up all the little junk...especially nowadays. I mean, if he can rig an election to build his billion $ stadium...he can easily make sure that any 'bad behavior' isn't reported.

Don't believe the hype...even I know that some Skins players get in trouble but don't get caught.

Btw, what was left out was Emmit Smith's arson insurance scam but of course...he would never get arrested for something.

2007, NY Giants

2006, Seattle

1983, Washington

1982, San Francisco

1981, Philadelphia

2004, Carolina

1999, Arizona

1967, Green Bay

1972, Washington

1979, LA Rams

Now, put them in order from least choke to biggest choke.

PJ, you forgot Super Bowl 13 when Jackie Smith dropped the ball in the endzone too. :laugh: Didn't they pick the guy up for that particular play?

Archived