Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Zorn Press Conference - Recap

SonOfWashington

All the draft reports said he had bad knees that is why he slipped to us :doh: We took a gamble on him hopefully he will be o.k.

Bad knees is one thing, but this guy said it is the worst knee he has ever seen. He even said, I don't think he should have been drafted by anyone period. He will last 3 years max.

I thought it was BS, but if he already going to Dr. Andrews when it was hammy that was the injury, it makes me believe it wasn't BS.

Amen to that. Not to mention worrying does way more harm than good. Let the pessimists be pessimistic. Even if they're right, they'll never be happy or know the joy of a positive, optimistic attitude.

There is a sense of joy having an optimistic attitude toward this team. Snydermustgo, I understand your dislike for this FO, but if they win the big game this year, will you please shut up about it? I mean... you whine more than anyone on this board... maybe besides the Cowboys fans. They are doing a great job... just relax until you have something to really ***** about THIS season. Snyder will have a Lomabrdi in this city within 5 years. I'll risk my membership on it.

Bad knees is one thing, but this guy said it is the worst knee he has ever seen. He even said, I don't think he should have been drafted by anyone period. He will last 3 years max.

I thought it was BS, but if he already going to Dr. Andrews when it was hammy that was the injury, it makes me believe it wasn't BS.

Is your source a medical doctor? A radiologist maybe? hopefully an orthopedic surgeon???

I'm curious to know how he determined it was the worst knee he's ever seen?

Newspaper (WaPo) today quotes Zorn as saying Heyer will be fine.

I was more worried about Wade.

Sounds good. Not that I am not worried about Wade, but with Heyer I think we have a very good young prospect (all though he was abused last night) and would hate to see him waste a lot of time with an injury. Wouldn't be his fault, but it wouldn't help him keep developing.

With Wade, hes a developed veteran. He is what he is and he can miss some time and still be who he is.

That is why I focused my question on Heyer.

Did he hurt his knee again, or is this the injury from right after the Combine?

What is being reported is that during his Hammy injury he started feeling stiffness in his knees. So they sent him to Dr. Andrews to get a look at it.

He has a history of a bad knee so I don't know if this has something to do with that or just general tightness from not moving it much while having the hammy injury.

Archived