Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jim Zorn Press Conference - Recap

SonOfWashington

Conference just ended.

Just a quick heads up, Zorn will be holding a press conference in a few minutes. No stream on redskins.com. Use the link below.

Recap here: http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/dc/player?23w

(Thanks NattyLight)

http://redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=8433

Jim Zorn will host a press conference on Monday at 12:30 p.m. ET to wrap up Sunday night's Hall of Fame Game against the Indianapolis Colts.

Redskins.com will broadcast LIVE coverage of the press conference from Redskins Park.

Zorn is also expected to update the status of injured players and look ahead to the week of training camp practices.

If you miss the LIVE broadcast, an archive of the press conference will be available afterwards on Redskins.com TV.

The live broadcast will require Windows Media Player 10 or above.

i-link.gif Download Windows Media Player

A link to watch the live press conference will be accessible on this page and on the home page of Redskins.com. Just click on the link and watch the press conference on your Windows Media Player.

Kelly is having his knee looked at by Andrews in Birmingham Alabama :doh:

I have heard from a source who does not want the info leaked, but pre-draft medical reports showed to this source that Kelly had the worst knee he has ever seen.

I have a bad feeling about this visit.

I have heard from a source who does not want the info leaked, but pre-draft medical reports showed to this source that Kelly had the worst knee he has ever seen.

I have a bad feeling about this visit.

All the draft reports said he had bad knees that is why he slipped to us :doh: We took a gamble on him hopefully he will be o.k.

It will be ok. Some blowhard homer assured me that Kelly's knees are nothing to worry about; that every NFL player has bad knees.

F me.

(Edit: it was Morneblade and Oldskool who were saying Kelly's knees are of no concern and we had nothing to worry about when drafting him)

All the draft reports said he had bad knees that is why he slipped to us :doh: We took a gamble on him hopefully he will be o.k.

this was the first we heard his knee's were bothering him since he got here. if this becomes serious, we might be looking at a long season with a dismal WR corps :(

Archived