Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offensive Line

superozman

With everyone jumping on CB's back after last night's performance...I just want to throw out there the unsung heroes. Last nights O-Line did STELLAR. My buddy watchign the game with me mentioned just now much time he noticed the QB's had in the pocket and the holes up the middle for Mason and Rock.

Yards/Attemp were 12+ for JC and CB, TC was only 5 y/a.

86% completetion percentage for the QB's combined

5 yards a carry for both RB's combined.

Only negative was 3 sacks, but it was the first game out. For an O-line to perform that well on the first night, that is ALWAYS a good sign.

Collin's fumble would've been a sack if he had held on to the ball.

I'm pretty disappointed with the O-Line actually, but mostly for the pass blocking. Heyer didn't look as good as we're used to seeing him, and Jansen didn't have a good game.

Seeing Rinehart dominate was nice, but the pass-blocking is making me worry. Freeny didn't even play.

The interior part of the line was exceptional. They didnt allow penitration on passing downs and reall took care of business in running downs. Tackles didnt look so good though. Jansen looks like he did last year (not good) and I've been saying for a couple years we need a new RT. We do and Jon needs to be depth for us, not starting. Heyer looked overmatched at times as well. But our Guards/Center were real good last night.

Collin's fumble would've been a sack if he had held on to the ball.

I'm pretty disappointed with the O-Line actually, but mostly for the pass blocking. Heyer didn't look as good as we're used to seeing him, and Jansen didn't have a good game.

Seeing Rinehart dominate was nice, but the pass-blocking is making me worry. Freeny didn't even play.

Collins fumble was an official sack.

The interior part of the line was exceptional. They didnt allow penitration on passing downs and reall took care of business in running downs. Tackles didnt look so good though. Jansen looks like he did last year (not good) and I've been saying for a couple years we need a new RT. We do and Jon needs to be depth for us, not starting. Heyer looked overmatched at times as well. But our Guards/Center were real good last night.

Yea agreed, with those runs up the middle for Mason, it was exceptional. I didn't pay attention to the tackles too much...but Colt is mobile back there, maybe that helped the line...???

Archived