Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Campbell was perfect yesterday

Burgold

I have to admit that I am very impressed with JC's performance as well. BUT COLT BRENNAN was AMAZING. J/k

His delivery did SEEM quicker. I don't know if that's just me wanting it to be that way or it actually his. He threw more passes into the middle of the field which we hardly ever saw under Saunders and Gibbs. All in all I liked it

He took a sack.

So not perfect.

Promising, no doubt.

I missed the first drive. Why was the sack taken? was it poor protection? Slow read? Sometimes a sack is better than trying to force something bad, see later when TC tried to underhand it into a fumble.

Since i didn't see it I'm just asking.

I missed the first drive. Why was the sack taken? was it poor protection? Slow read? Sometimes a sack is better than trying to force something bad, see later when TC tried to underhand it into a fumble.

Since i didn't see it I'm just asking.

Jansen got beat.

I have to admit that I am very impressed with JC's performance as well. BUT COLT BRENNAN was AMAZING. J/k

No he wasn't either. He had a rating of 157.5 (158.3 if you use this QB Rating Calculator, which is inaccurate) and thats not perfect either.

Like some have mentioned before, I will buy into Jason being a franchise QB when he doesn't screw the pooch in the redzone when we are losing by 6 or when he has a winning record against the NFC Beast. But so far, so good. And if not, hell, we can always dump him to the Bucs. They love collecting mediocre quarterbacks.... :silly:

No he wasn't either. He had a rating of 157.5 (158.3 if you use this QB Rating Calculator, which is inaccurate) and thats not perfect either.

Like some have mentioned before, I will buy into Jason being a franchise QB when he doesn't screw the pooch in the redzone when we are losing by 6 or when he has a winning record against the NFC Beast. But so far, so good. And if not, hell, we can always dump him to the Bucs. They love collecting mediocre quarterbacks.... :silly:

:rolleyes: Kinda hard for him when its run, run, run, FG.

Mediocre QB's. Please...it just shows that you hate Campbell, regardless of your "neutralness" on the matter.

Suffocating the team? Are you serious!!!

This team was built by Gibbs, taken to the playoff twice by Gibbs, and still has the Gibbs running game. How can you say that he suffocted them when he built a winner from the ground up? If anything he prepared them to learn how to win so Zorn can fine tune some things like Cambell's mechanics. I'm glad our offense looked good for the first preseason game, but let's not jump the gun here. I'm glad we came away relatively injury free from the first preseason game which was not the case in two preseason games with Gibbs. (Jansen 04', Portis 06') Let's give Zorn credit without bashing the man that actually built the sqaud.

LOL... I so agree.

Since I missed the 1st half. How did he get sacked? Did a offensive lineman let a defensive player get through? Or did JC just fell and a defensive guy fell on him?

He stood in the pocket and talked on his cell phone until the O-line finally fell from exhaution 27 minutes later...19 guys were wide open in the end zone but JC didn't notice.

He stood in the pocket and talked on his cell phone until the O-line finally fell from exhaution 27 minutes later...19 guys were wide open in the end zone but JC didn't notice.

Thanks!!! Sounds like to me SynderMustGo must have been watching a different game and didn't see how JC really got sacked. :laugh:

Since I missed the 1st half. How did he get sacked? Did a offensive lineman let a defensive player get through? Or did JC just fell and a defensive guy fell on him?

Jansen was thrown on his ass. It was embarrassing and Campbell couldn't do anything about.

I love Campbell and don't understand why more people don't appreciate him on here. If I could nitpick one thing he continues to do it is that he locks in on one receiver sometimes. Did anyone see how wide open Randle El was here?

2736505520_e139c74956_b.jpg

I love Campbell and don't understand why more people don't appreciate him on here. If I could nitpick one thing he continues to do it is that he locks in on one receiver sometimes. Did anyone see how wide open Randle El was here?

2736505520_e139c74956_b.jpg

I highly doubt that he was that open when the ball was released.

He's looking real good... looking at history, this should be a breakout year for him.. although it is a new system.. so if he only does decent, he should be given a pass for one more season in the new system...

but he should begin to show flashes of greatness now... or he won't ever.

Archived