Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com Makeover?

RedskinPryde

Hey guys,

I was just wondering everyones opinion right now on Redskins main website. We have had it pretty much the same format for the past couple of years now isn't it time for a change? The patriots changes theirs once a year we should spiff ours up a little bit dont ya think?

Also if theirs any Mac users out their, it is difficult for us to view the main page headlines because a big black box shows up on our Safari web browser. And I really dont feel like going online and downloading multiple browsers so I can see the remaining picture, not that big of a deal to me but I think it would be nice for something new. I think it is time for a change :logo:

Hey guys,

I was just wondering everyones opinion right now on Redskins main website. We have had it pretty much the same format for the past couple of years now isn't it time for a change? The patriots changes theirs once a year we should spiff ours up a little bit dont ya think?

Also if theirs any Mac users out their, it is difficult for us to view the main page headlines because a big black box shows up on our Safari web browser. And I really dont feel like going online and downloading multiple browsers so I can see the remaining picture, not that big of a deal to me but I think it would be nice for something new. I think it is time for a change :logo:

Nerd.

jk

I agree, it is a little outdated, I would love for it to offer more and the video player needs improvement

Archived