Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox 360/PS3 Problem

SUSkinsFan

There's no reason for this if your router is working correctly.

Do you have some setting to disable wireless if there is a direct connection?

The xbox 360 is the only thing in our house hard wired to the router.

We have five PCs, a Wii, and iTouch wirelessly all working just fine.

I've never had a problem with my system

but i have a ps3:D

Good for you but it was a pain for me to connect my PS3 with wireless because the system could not configure the system automatically. After 2 hours of frustration I had to input all the numbers manually. Works great now though.

New Problem:

Now when I use my PS3 wirelessly it'll work for a few minutes and then all the wireless in my house will go out and I have to reset my router.

Sounds like you need a new router...honestly.

You should contact the manufacturer of the router if anything, but I would probably just replace it than deal with that hassle.

Sounds like you need a new router...honestly.

You should contact the manufacturer of the router if anything, but I would probably just replace it than deal with that hassle.

I've been having alot of problems with the routers Comcast gives me (this is probably the 4th one I've had) because the other ones would just randomly drop the wireless signal. But this is the first router I've had that I've tried to play games on.

Would I be better off to buy my own router than to use the one Comcast provides? I've heard that Comcast's routers are the ones that manufacturers would normally reject...

Archived