Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Oh boy, here we go. (simmer down people)

greenmile

It's the preseason? Of course it is, we know that, but I think the positive things you look for in preseason were there. Regardless of the score, our offense executed very well. Forget the fun looking TD pass to Randel El, the rest of the time under Campbell, the offense was executing. We didn't look like a team "searching for itself"

Our team didn't have the "Deer in the headlights" look & feel to them that they have had in the last few preseasons. They knew what they wanted to do, went out and executed.

It's not the win, it's the efficiency that I was impressed with the most.

I honestly cared less what our defense looked like since they weren't really a question mark going into the season, especially once we acquired Jason Taylor.

I doubt Zorn is going to show off any much more then what he did last night and I guarantee you if Campbell wasn't THAT EFFICIENT on his first two drives, he might have been playing longer.

NoCalMike hit it on the head.

The majority of us realize this game meant nothing in the grand scheme, but there were alot of positives and some negatives to take away. This is where you see a team's talent and depth.

People proclaiming we're going to be phenominal based off the game may be a little bit off base. But people stating what they liked about the game have no reason to simmer down.

Archived