Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With their acquisitions, are the pukes really better than last year?

tr1

I just don't see it.

Felix Jones is not having such an impressive camp that he can take over where Julius left off. The kid has shown flashes, but he should only be good for about five carries a game...and that means MB is gonna get tired.

Speaking of MB, I think it's obvious to anyone looking at their TC that Barber is not the guy of last year. With the exception of knocking over some camp fodder, he's been very unspectacular.

The pukes picked up a fossil name Zack Thomas to play linebacker for them. I'm sorry, but I don't think this guy will last a sixteen game season...but it's really hard to tell, because at camp cupcake, no one has really had their endurance tested.

The pukes' WR issue has gotten worse. Not only is TO a year older and a bit slower, he's practicing against inferior CBs during training camp. Granted, it makes him look pretty good, but then again, my nieces would look good against these CBs.

Then, there's Crayton. Unlike most puke fan poster in ATN, the puke coaching staff is desperately trying to get him out of a starting spot. If Crayton is the starter in game one, the pukes are in trouble.

Pacman Jones (he is 'Pacman' this week, no?) should carry around a jar of marmalade for the number of times he's been beaten in TC. This guy was supposed to be an improvement, but I keep reading differently.

The only guy I see having a better camp is Bobby Carpenter...but that's not saying much. The guy has been stuffing Barber constantly.

Oh, and it looks like Ratcliff is back at NT in practice. Not sure Tank is working out as planned.

I'll have an update as we approach game one.

I just don't see it.

Felix Jones is not having such an impressive camp that he can take over where Julius left off. The kid has shown flashes, but he should only be good for about five carries a game...and that means MB is gonna get tired.

Speaking of MB, I think it's obvious to anyone looking at their TC that Barber is not the guy of last year. With the exception of knocking over some camp fodder, he's been very unspectacular.

The pukes picked up a fossil name Zack Thomas to play linebacker for them. I'm sorry, but I don't think this guy will last a sixteen game season...but it's really hard to tell, because at camp cupcake, no one has really had their endurance tested.

The pukes' WR issue has gotten worse. Not only is TO a year older and a bit slower, he's practicing against inferior CBs during training camp. Granted, it makes him look pretty good, but then again, my nieces would look good against these CBs.

Then, there's Crayton. Unlike most puke fan poster in ATN, the puke coaching staff is desperately trying to get him out of a starting spot. If Crayton is the starter in game one, the pukes are in trouble.

Pacman Jones (he is 'Pacman' this week, no?) should carry around a jar of marmalade for the number of times he's been beaten in TC. This guy was supposed to be an improvement, but I keep reading differently.

The only guy I see having a better camp is Bobby Carpenter...but that's not saying much. The guy has been stuffing Barber constantly.

Oh, and it looks like Ratcliff is back at NT in practice. Not sure Tank is working out as planned.

I'll have an update as we approach game one.

Well, I was actually at the practices for two days this week and can say without reservation that you have no clue of which what you speak.

Felix Jones will be good, it is just a question in my mind right now is, how good? He looks REALLY good. Don't know where you are getting your information from. Oh, and he *may* only get 5 carries a game, but I think he will catch another 5 or so balls. He is quite a versatile player in the mold of LT, Tiki, Westy, Faulk....not saying he will be as good as those guys, but he can certainly play the part.

Zach Thomas- LOL! Yup, he is 35, and maybe only plays this year...but he is such a presense on the field and already is making plays all over the field. He has also had NUMEROUS collisions with Leonard Davis in camp.....seems ok to me. Not to mention if he does get hurt, we have TWO very talented players in Carpenter and Burnett backing him up.

Pac Man- There was not a more impressive player at camp that I saw. Keep living in your delusional world because this guy is going to frustrate many teams this year. (assuming he doesn't screw up).

TO- Still an amazing player, you are right though, he may not get 15 tds AGAIN this year....

Didn't Crayton have as many Tds as ANYONE on the Skins last year? I think he will be ok...

You are REALLY kidding yourself on Barber. Man, can't believe you actually post this stuff.

Now, you forgot to mention that:

-Witten is just being Witten again so far in camp....

-Romo sits to pee looks like he actually got better

-OL looks very very good.

-DL looks very very good.

-Secondary looks very, very good.

- LBs look very very good.

Can't wait to watch the skinny skins tonight!

Well, I was actually at the practices for two days this week and can say without reservation that you have no clue of which what you speak.

Felix Jones will be good, it is just a question in my mind right now is, how good? He looks REALLY good. Don't know where you are getting your information from. Oh, and he *may* only get 5 carries a game, but I think he will catch another 5 or so balls. He is quite a versatile player in the mold of LT, Tiki, Westy, Faulk....not saying he will be as good as those guys, but he can certainly play the part.

Zach Thomas- LOL! Yup, he is 35, and maybe only plays this year...but he is such a presense on the field and already is making plays all over the field. He has also had NUMEROUS collisions with Leonard Davis in camp.....seems ok to me. Not to mention if he does get hurt, we have TWO very talented players in Carpenter and Burnett backing him up.

Pac Man- There was not a more impressive player at camp that I saw. Keep living in your delusional world because this guy is going to frustrate many teams this year. (assuming he doesn't screw up).

TO- Still an amazing player, you are right though, he may not get 15 tds AGAIN this year....

Didn't Crayton have as many Tds as ANYONE on the Skins last year? I think he will be ok...

You are REALLY kidding yourself on Barber. Man, can't believe you actually post this stuff.

Now, you forgot to mention that:

-Witten is just being Witten again so far in camp....

-Romo sits to pee looks like he actually got better

-OL looks very very good.

-DL looks very very good.

-Secondary looks very, very good.

- LBs look very very good.

Can't wait to watch the skinny skins tonight!

Thank you, Ken for actually posting something of substance...

Witten is good. Never said otherwise.

Romo sits to pee is still gambling, throwing a fair amount of picks. That's his MO. Up and down.

The OL isn't creating a lot of running room. I keep reading about defenders in the backfield.

The DL looks like it's overpowering the O-Line...shades of the last four games of the season?

The secondary doesn't look very good, sorry. Roy continues to be toast. Pacman is inconsistent, and Newman is hurt. Try again.

Let me also say that you haven't mentioned ONE weakness with your team. Not one.

Credibility gap.

Typical puke fan.

Thank you, Ken for actually posting something of substance...

Witten is good. Never said otherwise.

Romo sits to pee is still gambling, throwing a fair amount of picks. That's his MO. Up and down.

The OL isn't creating a lot of running room. I keep reading about defenders in the backfield.

The DL looks like it's overpowering the O-Line...shades of the last four games of the season?

The secondary doesn't look very good, sorry. Roy continues to be toast. Pacman is inconsistent, and Newman is hurt. Try again.

Let me also say that you haven't mentioned ONE weakness with your team. Not one.

Credibility gap.

Typical puke fan.

Realisticly, there are not very many weakness on this team. And I'm being serious.

Backup Qb is one area of weakness, not real thrilled with the thought of BJ coming in.

Backup interior OL is not something I think of as being a strong suit either.

That is really it as far as weakness goes. I know many people will point to Wr, but I'm fine with the young guys we have behind Crayton and Owens.

I think the problem with your analysis is your depending on people who don't have a clue what they are looking at and need to make "observations". It is kinda like Pre season. Everyone seems incapable of making decent analysis because they see 1s destroying 2s or 3s. It is quite simple.

Same goes for TC. Two days ago, I was at Practice, I watched every TO/Pac matchup and I thought that they really played to a draw. TO got his balls, but it wasn't like pac wasn't all over him. Also, these matchups were one on one with the Qb throwing. This is a BIG advantage for the WR. Pac did fine.

It was reported that TO abused Pac.... :doh:

I also agree, the 1st team DL is disrupting our 2nd team OL. No doubt. They also are not creating holes either. Go figure. It is rare that 1s go against 1s.

Anyway, carry on.

Realisticly, there are not very many weakness on this team. And I'm being serious.

Backup Qb is one area of weakness, not real thrilled with the thought of BJ coming in.

Backup interior OL is not something I think of as being a strong suit either.

That is really it as far as weakness goes. I know many people will point to Wr, but I'm fine with the young guys we have behind Crayton and Owens.

I think the problem with your analysis is your depending on people who don't have a clue what they are looking at and need to make "observations". It is kinda like Pre season. Everyone seems incapable of making decent analysis because they see 1s destroying 2s or 3s. It is quite simple.

Same goes for TC. Two days ago, I was at Practice, I watched every TO/Pac matchup and I thought that they really played to a draw. TO got his balls, but it wasn't like pac wasn't all over him. Also, these matchups were one on one with the Qb throwing. This is a BIG advantage for the WR. Pac did fine.

It was reported that TO abused Pac.... :doh:

I also agree, the 1st team DL is disrupting our 2nd team OL. No doubt. They also are not creating holes either. Go figure. It is rare that 1s go against 1s.

Anyway, carry on.

Gosh, I hope you're here when they collapse.

Once again, nothing but sugar coating by the puke faithful.

No mention of Romo sits to pee's inconsistency. No mention of no #2 WR.

Oh, and I'd expect a draw between TO and Pacman. It shows how TO has slowed down.

But, keep believing the hype.

It's gonna be fun to watch the fall.

Gosh, I hope you're here when they collapse.

Once again, nothing but sugar coating by the puke faithful.

No mention of Romo sits to pee's inconsistency. No mention of no #2 WR.

Oh, and I'd expect a draw between TO and Pacman. It shows how TO has slowed down.

But, keep believing the hype.

It's gonna be fun to watch the fall.

Why would I worry about Romo sits to pee?

There are only a couple of qbs in this league I would take over him. The last person I'm worried about, is him.

Now, if my qb never had a rating over 80, I would be seriously concerned and probably no criticize other people's qbs. That's just me though.

Too be fair...same is happening, to a degree, in Giants camp from my understanding. And the Giants offensive line seemed to be pretty good last year, as well as the defensive line.

Too be fair...same is happening, to a degree, in Giants camp from my understanding. And the Giants offensive line seemed to be pretty good last year, as well as the defensive line.

Why do fans hype TC so much?

Really-it's alot like studying for exams like the Bar or CPA...just b/c you score 40% on a number of practice set questions doesn't mean the sky is falling and you have no chance to do anything. Ultimately-it's GREAT if you score low on these practice sets...for the reason being you can STUDY what you did WRONG.

Same with TC-after coming off a pretty long season, and you're heading into a long, grueling season, the best thing for these players is to IMPROVE and LEARN FROM their play. If they screw up for a few days, as long as they LEARN from their mistakes, then more power to them.:2cents:

Archived