Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** ESPN & **** Brett Favre

TK

It's simply disgusting to have ESPN flapping their jaws about Favre during the HOF introduction. I know it's just getting started, but I haven't seen the NFL Network giving this Favre crap any face time during their coverage.

Props to the NFL Network not allowing the Green Bay Drama Queen overshadow todays events.

:rant:

It's simply disgusting to have ESPN flapping their jaws about Favre during the HOF introduction. I know it's just getting started, but I haven't seen the NFL Network giving this Favre crap any face time during their coverage.

Props to the NFL Network not allowing the Green Bay Drama Queen overshadow todays events.

:rant:

umm, TK. NFLN was asking Jim Kelly about Brett Farve.

They went on about it. That one coach, Mooch(?) is in love with Brett Farve.

Thye broke to talk to Adam Schefter(sp) on the NFL Network about Favre, and that the latest is he is leaning towards taking the package and staying retired. and I too wish this had been resolved b4 this Hall of Fame weekend.

Too bad ESPN is reporting the exact opposite. Def not looking forward to the madden lovefest we are gonna have to go thru tomorrow night.

I've already fired off an email. Guarantee if it had been Michael Irvins or Achemans ceremony, they'd be licking their jocks on air instead of flappin' about NFL news

The only thing that could have possiblly been worse would have been to have Madden on there.

He'd still be on with mouth diareha

Ratings.

Anyone who thinks Favre "shouldn't" be mentioned for a day is making the same argument as those who think news networks "shouldn't" cover things like Anna Nicole Smith. While ideologically, you may be completely right, the simple fact is that most of the football fans all over the country don't care about the HoF induction ceremonies unless a member of their team is going in. They may, however, watch ESPN or NFLN for a few minutes if they're interested in hearing today's update on Favre.

Archived