Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will watch the hall of fame game?

21skinsfan21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

What kind of Redskin fan would arbitrarily miss a Skin's game. I don't care if it is preseason or not, I will do all I can to not miss a Skin's game. This will be a particularly interesting preseason since there is so much unknown.

I want to see Brooks punt one ball that is so high and lands so softly, on the one yard line without bouncing, that Dan Snyder and Zorn and Danny Smith all get teary eyed because it's so beautiful.

:laugh: Yeah I imagine the ball falling like a leaf.maple_leaf_brown_falling_md_clr.gif

What I wanna see is Colt Brennan throw a ball so powerful that catches fire in mid-air, too bad that'd be an incomplete pass, cuz no one would want to touch it.

Man if you ANSWER NO your just a casual fan. I myself will and always will watch preseason games as well as regular season games. ITS THE SKINS MAN! How can you just watch one quarter or just a few plays and then TURN IT OFF?????? If you do so your no better than those fans that cry about people standing up yelling and getting loud at the stadium

SCREW CASUAL FANS!!!! SKINS IS FOR THE HARDCORE ONLY!

I did read 2 people say they will watch ONE quarter and then they will see "what else is on" I thought if SKINS were on what else mattered? It's like sex really - these guys will wait and go out with some chick for weeks and then when its time the woman will be laying naked and then he will undress and say - lemme see what else can we do.

I may not watch every play on the edge of my seat, but I will damn sure watch it. I want to see the first and second teams, as well as the punting competition.

That moment whrn its first against first (well, mostly) and you can say to yourself, "football is actually happeneing." It's an awesome feeling.

Archived