Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will watch the hall of fame game?

21skinsfan21

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Like almost all preseason games, I'll watch the first quarter, or half, then I'll start seeing what else is on...

See, for games like this, I am kinda the opposite. I could care less about the first team offense and defense because.... well.... it isn't the first team. No new receivers, no CP, no Taylor, Campbell for 4 to 8 plays....

The second half is what I want to see. A lot of J.T., Brennan, Davis, Rinehart, Marcus Mason (i think Mason is a beast and hope he makes the active roster), Horton, Schweigert and Brooks (hopefully only once or twice though... :silly: ).

I read that Brennan will be getting the nod to start the third quarter and could go as much as the end of the fourth before Devine gets in. Next week Devine gets the nod first and spells Brennan if he is doing well.

I can hear people saying now, if Brennan puts up 200 yards and 3 TDs in the second half, "He did it against weak competition."

:rolleyes:

See, for games like this, I am kinda the opposite. I could care less about the first team offense and defense because.... well.... it isn't the first team.

I'm the same. I love watching our rookies and FAs trying playing their best to make the team. Once the 2nd and 3rd teams come in, they're not just trying to warm up for the regular season, they're usually trying to do everything they can to make the team.

That being said, I'm looking forward to seeing how JC is throwing and running the offense, even if it is without starters.

I want to see Brooks punt one ball that is so high and lands so softly, on the one yard line without bouncing, that Dan Snyder and Zorn and Danny Smith all get teary eyed because it's so beautiful. Then Frost can go enjoy his time as a free agent again, just forever this time, shanking 20 yard punts right and left with consistency.

I agree with you on Mason, I'd love for him to make the team, I just doubt they'll keep 4 RBs and 6 WR, but maybe. If we lose him he'll go somewhere and be good.

Oh, and who won't watch it? It's the first real football (I consider arena a different sport entirely) since the Super Bowl.

Archived