Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll-Who is better Ware or Ellis

BigDFan5

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Who cares about any Cowboy player. This is a Redskins fan board even if it is ATN.

We should just talk about the Redskins in Around The NFL.

The forums to talk about the Orioles, Nationals, Wizards, and Capitals should also be reserved for Redskins talk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What's the matter, BigD...are you looking for puke love again?

I love threads like these. Does anyone know why?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No need to look for love when it comes to Ware he is a beast and everyone knows it.

We both know why this poll was made.

No need to look for love when it comes to Ware he is a beast and everyone knows it.

We both know why this poll was made.

:laugh:

BigD, I continue to be tucked right up there in the small recess of your mind...

But, anyway. Why haven't you been able to explain the absolute drop off in performance for Where when Ellis is not on the field?

I'm waiting.

:laugh:

BigD, I continue to be tucked right up there in the small recess of your mind...

But, anyway. Why haven't you been able to explain the absolute drop off in performance for Where when Ellis is not on the field?

I'm waiting.

you arent waiting for anything, the last time you had this ridiculous rant, I posted the stats he put up without Ellis and showed he was just as efeective. You bailed on the thread as usual

in 2007 He acrued:

2 sacks

11 tackles

0 Forced Fumbles

When Ellis was missing...

So I guess his production fell off a bit last year if the stats you posted are true. I stillcome from the camp that Demarcus Ware is a better player, but... I need to see his 2006 and 2005 stats when Ellis is not in first.

Which 9 games are these? Just so we know.

2006 week 11- week 17

2007 week 1-2

But I just realized I made a mistake. Ellis missed the first 3 games of 2007

So its actually 9.5 sacks closer to 50 tackles, 1 INT, 1 TD and 2 FF in 10 games

I live in DFW area so I have good local info...Ellis is the better player...barely..because of experience. Ware is the better athlete and will be better very soon.

Thats funny I live in the area as well and thats BS not a single local media person or fan will say Ellis is better

Archived