Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Toughest Man Alive? Summer X Games

GoSkins561

Some of you might have seen this last night, I am actually suprised there is not a thread about it already. Last year we saw Jake Brown (thanks pb) fall 50 feet to the flat what is considered the "greatest slam" in skateboarding history.

Danny Way the inventor of the mega ramp slams very hard (2x) and recovers to continue his runs and finish 2nd in The Big Air comp.

must see

Danny Way is the MAN!!!

Dude... watching that last night... incredible. You couldn't help but wish he'd get 1st place over all. But he got 2nd. And it was nice to see Jake skating again after that vicious bail last year.

The Big Air competition is the best!

Danny Way is the MAN!!!

Dude... watching that last night... incredible. You couldn't help but wish he'd get 1st place over all. But he got 2nd. And it was nice to see Jake skating again after that vicious bail last year.

The Big Air competition is the best!

If Burqnquist turns that 360 into a 540, he gets second place instead of first.

Pretty amazing how he landed blind 2x.

I was watching this last night. The things these guys do on boards and bikes are mind boggling and very under appreciated. My kids actually know Travis Pastrana which I think is pretty cool.

One thing I've noticed about these guys is that they look much older then they are.

I was watching this last night. The things these guys do on boards and bikes are mind boggling and very under appreciated. My kids actually know Travis Pastrana which I think is pretty cool.

One thing I've noticed about these guys is that they look much older then they are.

I never thought I would see the day when someone on a skateboard is pulling a rocket air back flip over a 70 foot gap followed by a mctwist on a 50 foot quater pipe.

Notice how there isn't a long line for the "Big air" comp. :laugh:

Archived