Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A real concern about Saturdays Inductions...

BillyKilmer

I keep having a scary thought of The NFL Hall of fame inductions being overshadowed … By the Bret Farve circus. In years past nothing has been bigger then the players who are to be enshrined the weekend of inductions. However in this never ending Farve news cycle I fear just that.

I shutter at the thought of a crawl under the screen of minute to minute Farve movements as the players assemble on the stage. Perhaps a picture in picture feature with Farve walking into the packers training facilities. All the while the seven men entering Canton share the attention with something that can be avoided.

Commissioner Goodell you owe these seven men either a deadline for resolution to the Farve issue before Saturday or a moratorium to prevent this possible travesty from occurring. Saturday belongs to these seven men please see that they receive their just rewards.

Honestly I don't think people care about Favre the way the media would have you believe at this point. I think its mostly a "let me know when its over" mentality and not much else.

I feel just that way... My fear is the media doing its typical overheated coverage of a "NEWS" story.

I've got the plan.

We must......

KILL BRETT FAVREEREEOIERERER E!!!

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to kill Brett Farve. It is suggested that a Colt Brennan rocket pass to the head will suffice nicely. Another possibilty is to smother him with bacon.

EVIL BACON MADE FROM THE HEAD OF JOHN MADDEN.

This thread will self-destruct in 5 seconds....

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to kill Brett Farve. It is suggested that a Colt Brennan rocket pass to the head will suffice nicely. Another possibilty is to smother him with bacon.

A Colt Brennan pass to the head will AT MOST give him a headache. I say a Tim Tebow stiff arm to the face. That's the preferred method of execution in 17 states.

:cool:

I hate Brett Favre. He couldn't even pull Cameron Diaz in "There's Something About Mary."

Although i do get tired of hearing about bret favre , these threads of people being afraid of their shadow are getting dumb. Do we have to have a thread on everyones outrageous fear????

Yes. But they go in the tailgate.

Like not too long ago, I started a thread about how I walked in on my grandparents getting it on, and that's the reason the I don't eat raisons anymore.

Yes. But they go in the tailgate.

Like not too long ago, I started a thread about how I walked in on my grandparents getting it on, and that's the reason the I don't eat raisons anymore.

How about oysters, can you handle em.

Pssh, like Goodell ever does anything that's not pointless and retarded.

Name one.

Oh I forgot, it's just another pointless bash Goodell comment. :rolleyes:

As for the subject of the thread, there's nothing he can do other than try and tell the Packers not to do anything until after the HOF inductions. Kind of like how the NFL doesn't like coaching hires during Super Bowl week.

Personally I think ESPN and the NFL Network need to reassess their Favremania. I really don't think most people give a damn about Brett Favre and I'm pleased to see more and more people are now on my side when it comes to viewing Brett Favre as nothing more than a bonehead drama queen.

Welcome aboard the bandwagon.

Name one.

Personally I think ESPN and the NFL Network need to reassess their Favremania. I really don't think most people give a damn about Brett Favre and I'm pleased to see more and more people are now on my side when it comes to viewing Brett Favre as nothing more than a bonehead drama queen.

Welcome aboard the bandwagon.

:applause: This Farve story takes any airtime and print space that might go to training camp stories I would rather see and or read. Thats bad enough but if it takes time from the one day these inductees should have I am pissed.

Archived