Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins Show on WDCW/Channel 50 (Local)

skinfan2k

50 Kicks Off Skins Show - 7/30 - Channel 50/WDCW rolls out more local programming. The Tribune station will launch on 9/6 a Redskins show. "Redskins Weekly" will air Saturdays at 6:30 PM, with a replay on Sunday at 10 AM. Produced in association with the Redskins Broadcast Network, the show will be hosted by Justin Jackson and Rebecca Mejia.....

Not sure what its gonna be like, but it starts after the first game of the season.

http://www.dcrtv.com/

I don't think Justin Jackson should be doing TV at all. He's a nice guy, but he's a little timid and really doesn't bring much "flavor" to the stage. Rebecca, is ok doing updates on Redskins.com but for the most part she's just another pretty face. Neither really has much substance.

(Resets tivo)

:doh:

This has EPIC FAIL written all over it.

What I can't understand is aren't there better people out there to hire? Is the well that dry? It doesn't take someone with a job in television to see that a show hosted by Jackson and Meija would be terrible after watching them on Redskins Nation. What has either of them done on that show that would warrant another job in sports television?

What I can't understand is aren't there better people out there to hire? Is the well that dry? It doesn't take someone with a job in television to see that a show hosted by Jackson and Meija would be terrible after watching them on Redskins Nation. What has either of them done on that show that would warrant another job in sports television?

I keep thinking this new show is gonna resemble this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsufrV3S-Y

Minus the funny.

:doh:

I thought it would be impossible to find a show with a magnitude 100 on the Chevy Chase/Magic Johnson talk show scale, but leave it to the owner of our beloved burgundy and gold to find a way.

This could be the worse (the actual program) and best (endless comical posts smashing it) thing to happen in a long time.

**** T.O. ,get your popcorn ready for THIS!

Archived