Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Opthamologist

capitolpunishment

So I have my annual exam this year for new contacts. I arrive at the appointment with one of many Redskin T-shirts on and go into the room for the exam. After the exam the Dr. walks in and says "You a Redskin Fan"? Yes, actually a huge fan! he goes on to say he and his brother also a Dr. at the clinic are from Virginia and are also huge fans. He asks me about the team and then ask's if I go to any games? I say I try to go to one home game a year and the Dallas game. Here is the cool part! he says my brother is a very succesfull Doctor in Virgina and owns a plane. He then tells me he flys down to Houston picks his brother up early Sunday Morning and flies to the game and then flies him back. He then says would you be interested in going to some of the games and my jaw dropped!! Could not have been a better day!

Hail

So I have my annual exam this year for new contacts. I arrive at the appointment with one of many Redskin T-shirts on and go into the room for the exam. After the exam the Dr. walks in and says "You a Redskin Fan"? Yes, actually a huge fan! he goes on to say he and his brother also a Dr. at the clinic are from Virginia and are also huge fans. He asks me about the team and then ask's if I go to any games? I say I try to go to one home game a year and the Dallas game. Here is the cool part! he says my brother is a very succesfull Doctor in Virgina and owns a plane. He then tells me he flys down to Houston picks his brother up early Sunday Morning and flies to the game and then flies him back. He then says would you be interested in going to some of the games and my jaw dropped!! Could not have been a better day!

Hail

Whats the Drs name?? I probably know him and possibly sell him the exam equipment that he just used on you.

If he is a Client of Mine, Id like to know that he is a Skins Fan as well....I may even pass along a "redskins discount' to him!! :cheers:

ps: my website is www.edigonline.com

That’s awesome.

You have a cool Dr.

Better then what happened to me.

I had to change Dentist because mine retired after 35 years.

I checked out a few and settled on one about 5 miles from me.

I walk into the Dentist office on my appointment day wearing a Redskins T-shirt and what do I see sitting on a cabinet behind the receptionist desk, an Eagles helmet.

I asked the receptionist who is the Eagles fan.

She said, “Why it is Dr. *******.”

That is who my new Dentist is?” I said to the receptionist.

She said, “Yes, but you are going to really hate this because I am a Cowboys fan.”

I said, “See ya” and walked out.

I am proud to say that I found a different Dentist that is a Redskins fan.

I am not having no sticking Eagles fan stick his fingers in my mouth. :laugh:

That's awesome. But didn't you find it odd when your opthamologist told you to drop your pants and cough? Oh well. A little molestation is worth it when it comes to the Skins.

:laugh:

Very cool story man.

And Dave, you're nothing if not principled. :laugh:

My dentist is a Skins fan too, and actually sits 2 sections to my left. I always tease him and say with being a dentist and all, you should own your own suite! He just laughs and says his wife wont let him buy one :laugh::laugh:

We talk about the Redskins non stop when i go in to see him, hes about my age and took over the family dentistry after his father passed away a while back, cool guy. We have been going to them/him since i was like 8.

Hes in the skyline towers high rise behind skyline mall in Baileys Crossroads VA.

Archived