Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rush Limbaugh interested in buying Rams (Merged)

skinzzfan25

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/sports/stories.nsf/rams/story/F55ABA87FAC07F5786257495005339F6?OpenDocument

Political talk show radio host Rush Limbaugh said if the St. Louis Rams came up for sale, he might be interested in buying the team.

Limbaugh told KMOX radio in St. Louis that NFL ownership is a "billionaire's club." He said he's not part of that club, but is in good financial shape.

Limbaugh said any move he makes would be a business decision, and not based on his ties to the region. Limbaugh is from Cape Girardeau, Mo.

I was thinking of posting this in ATN... but I figured the tailgate would have MUCH more fun with this.

The circle jerk of hate is alive and well here i see.

I don't see what there really is to like about the guy, and that's coming from someone who supports gun ownership and is generally against abortion.

The other owners would not approve the deal.

I'm inclined to agree, considering that the deal would be unpopular with so many players and fans. (Granted, it would be quite popular with another segment, but I don't think the owners would go for it.)

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/60114

Talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh said if the St. Louis Rams came up for sale, he might be interested in buying the team. Limbaugh, who is from Cape Girardeau, Mo., told KMOX radio in St. Louis that NFL ownership is a "billionaire's club." He said he's not part of that club but is in good financial shape. Limbaugh said any move he makes would be a business decision, and not based on his ties to the region.

Not for the love of the team but for the money he could make off it. Sounds like they went from one money grubber to a possible pill popping one to own the team. Man how sad for STL fans if that happens.

Archived