Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(EDIT: PICS UP) Sean Taylor and CP auto'd helmets

H-O-G

(EDIT: added pics below)

Recently fallen on very unforunate circumstances, car was stolen and need money for my deductable for insurance...I HATE to think of selling these but I might have too.

Sean Taylor autographed mini helmet, gold sharpie with COA

Clinton Portis autographed mini helmet, gold sharpie with COA

both certified by magic memories

Make some offers, need to know what i can get for these

Ok my mom took the camera to work with her, so I had to take photos off my phone so their not the greatest quality but i did my best. I took a picture of the helmet, close up of the autograph and a pic of the COA for each helmet. If I sell you the helmet I'll send you the display case its in.

Sean Taylor Mini Helmet:

SThelmet.jpg

STauto.jpg

STcoa.jpg

Clinton Portis Mini Helmet:

cphelmet.jpg

CPauto.jpg

cpCOA.jpg

Not sure why you would be sharing a PM to the rest of ES. However, it does show that what I posted above you did not have too much truth to it.

$250 for a ST auto/mini helmet/case? I honestly don't think that is a bad price. However, I need to spend my money elsewhere at the moment..

H-O-G,

I hope everything works out with a vehicle for you. I'd be highly interested, but whatever money I have left right now is going to be spent in Canton (God I hope the hotel charged my card already or I'll be ****ed in a few weeks).

Hope everything goes well, and to anyone asking, that ST autograph is priceless IMO

:cheers:

Archived