Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most gratifying death/murder in a movie?

Spaceman Spiff

I think the endings of all the Die Hard movies had satisfying deaths.

One gets thrown off a building, another blown up in a plane, one blown up in a helicopter, and one gets shot when Mcclane shoots himself through his arm.

Nice.

Yippekaya motherf*****.

i don't know why reading that made me laugh so much.

it was like reading "when that guy did the thing to the other guy in the place with the stuff. awesome." :laugh:

:laugh: I was thinking the same thing as I was typing it. But I didn't know the names of the characters so that was the only way I could explain it.

All of the killings/maimings in Man On Fire, glorious revenge flick ("revenge is a meal best served cold")

Also, it isn't a murder but the part in Punch Drunk Love when Adan Sandler gets out of the car and beats the S*** out of those guys with a crowbar - I giggle and grin every time I see it :D

The murder of the tortuoer in Hostel.
All of the killings/maimings in Man On Fire, glorious revenge flick ("revenge is a meal best served cold&quotwink.gif

Both very good ones.

Here are a few others that I enjoyed.

The Departed: Marky Mark taps Matt Damon with a head shot.

Gangs of New York: DiCaprio gets his revenge on the Butcher (Daniel Day Lewis). Robocop: Robocop (Murphy) finally gets his revenge on Clarence Boddiker and Dick Jones. Rambo 4: Rambo gets the child molesting bad guy in the end.

Both very good ones.

Here are a few others that I enjoyed.

The Departed: Marky Mark taps Matt Damon with a head shot.

Gangs of New York: DiCaprio gets his revenge on the Butcher (Daniel Day Lewis). Robocop: Robocop (Murphy) finally gets his revenge on Clarence Boddiker and Dick Jones. Rambo 4: Rambo gets the child molesting bad guy in the end.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KBfAxF51PtQ

Check out 2:45

"they awe awl... puh-fict"

*dies*

Japanese army weeps and bows for a man they just tried (and suceeded) to savagly murder.

:)

but seriously, any movie featuring the death of any of the following is best:

-Osama Bin Laden

-Hilter

-Stalin

-Pol Pot

-Mao

-Hirohito

ect., you get the point

Archived