Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most gratifying death/murder in a movie?

Spaceman Spiff

I'm gonna have to say Phil Leotardo getting his head squished. If I remember correctly, you could hear the "pop" when the tire ran over his head. Plus watching the reactions of the teens in the background had extra affect especially the one who vomitted.

I don't know if I would call it gratifying, but...

My wife literally cheered and pumped her fist after this scene in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King:

Witch King: [taking Eowyn by the throat] You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.

[Merry stabs the Witch King from behind; the Witch King shrieks and falls to his knees. Eowyn rises and pulls off her helm, her hair falls down over her shoulder]

Eowyn: I am no man.

[she thrusts her sword into the Witch King's helm and twists; he shrieks and implodes]

Not the best in my book, but memorable for me:

Trevelyn: For England James?

James: No... for me.

*lets go as Trevelyn falls to the bottom of the satellite dish.*

It was even better moments later when the facility exploded and the tip of the satellite thing fell on his head.

I'm gonna have to say Phil Leotardo getting his head squished. If I remember correctly, you could hear the "pop" when the tire ran over his head. Plus watching the reactions of the teens in the background had extra affect especially the one who vomitted.

I don't know if I would call it gratifying, but...

I don't watch the Sorpranos, but I read wiki...what made him worse than Tony?
My wife literally cheered and pumped her fist after this scene in Lord of the Rings: Return of the King:

Witch King: [taking Eowyn by the throat] You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.

[Merry stabs the Witch King from behind; the Witch King shrieks and falls to his knees. Eowyn rises and pulls off her helm, her hair falls down over her shoulder]

Eowyn: I am no man.

[she thrusts her sword into the Witch King's helm and twists; he shrieks and implodes]

I was kinda disappointed how much of a pu$$* the Nazgul guy was.

I enjoyed this, just 'cause the villain was such a scumbag and I LOVE the line from Murtaugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5BF__8WC1g

:laugh:

Also, even though it's TV, a lot of the deaths in Tales from the Crypt were satisfying.

One I'd go with would be this scene from The Untouchables

Frank Nitti: He died like a pig.

Ness: What did you say?

Frank Nitti: I said your friend died screaming like a stuck Irish pig. Now you think about that when I beat the rap.

[He runs a comb through his hair and walks toward the door. Ness, enraged, grabs him from behind and pushes him past the door]

Ness: Hey... hey!

[Ness propels him toward the ledge]

Frank Nitti: HEY!

[Ness pushes him off the roof. He falls, screaming]

Ness: Did he sound anything like THAT?

I don't watch the Sorpranos, but I read wiki...what made him worse than Tony?

Because you fool, just like a majority of Americans who watched the Sopranos, I got caught up in the romanticizing of Tony Soprano. I was just like the Fed who cheered when he heard the news that Phil was dead. We all hated Phil and loved Tony. Are you telling me you did not want to be like Tony? Come one, everybody wanted to be like Tony. :rolleyes:

Now let's get back to the thread topic and stop sidetracking like you constatntly like to do. If you want to debate this, send me a PM so the rest of us can enjoy this thread.

Another death, Shawshank Redemption when the warden put a bullet through his head.

"I'd like to think the last thing that went through his head, besides that bullet, was how Andy Dufrane got the better of him."

The end of Apocalypto when that one dude that killed the main characters father gets killed by the main character. Awesome.

i don't know why reading that made me laugh so much.

it was like reading "when that guy did the thing to the other guy in the place with the stuff. awesome." :laugh:

Now let's get back to the thread topic and stop sidetracking like you constatntly like to do. If you want to debate this, send me a PM so the rest of us can enjoy this thread.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, back on topic, the Judge (Alan Rickman's character) in Sweeney Todd. Dude was evil.

Archived