Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Jack off keeps banging on my door at 2 am

WVUforREDSKINS

Damn you Mick, you beat me to the bear pepper spray suggestion. However, I'd reiterate that it's a heck of a great idea. Just jump out of some nearby shrubbery and pop goes the weasel. You can then waltz over the the phone and call the cops...no hurry. :)

When did MSF get banned and for what? And why did nobody call me to let me know? I left explicit orders that I was to be notified as soon as it happened. Now I've got to plan a board shindig without any advance notice. :mad:

Damn you Mick, you beat me to the bear pepper spray suggestion. However, I'd reiterate that it's a heck of a great idea. Just jump out of some nearby shrubbery and pop goes the weasel. You can then waltz over the the phone and call the cops...no hurry. :)

When did MSF get banned and for what? And why did nobody call me to let me know? I left explicit orders that I was to be notified as soon as it happened. Now I've got to plan a board shindig without any advance notice. :mad:

MSF got banned for making an ignorant, stupid ass comment about Sean Taylor.

MSF would have had a classic response in this thread for sure.

I really do think it is the person I suspect. Someone I wish were in jail or didn't live near me at all. I would approach him but that would most likely end in a fight and he has carried brass knuckles and such.

MSF would have had a classic response in this thread for sure.

I really do think it is the person I suspect. Someone I wish were in jail or didn't live near me at all. I would approach him but that would most likely end in a fight and he has carried brass knuckles and such.

Well if thats the person you think it is, that's kinda creepy.

Not much you can do, but if you have a 12 gauge handy, the sound of the shell dropping into the chamber should suffice quite nicely :)

You need to set trip flares up around the front of your house. When one is set off shoot first ask questions later. There is nothing like the sound of a 50 cal at 2 in the morning. And you have to yell "die mother****er die" while shooting in 3-5 second bursts. This will solve your knocking problems. :cheers:

No. No one in my house does.

Ive thought about getting one before, but never did.

If you really think this guy is dangerous and beyond just knocking on the door, you might want to call the police. In the mean time, take a safety course and get a shotgun. Shotguns are very effective for home protection and you don't have to worry about a bullet flying through your kids walls.

2 Things :

1) You forgot to mention it's going to be USED Charmin.

2) You forgot to include WVU's address :

6840 Floyd Ave

Springfield, VA 22150

Weird... I just drove past that house about 40 minutes ago, and there was this beautiful naked woman banging on the door looking for a no-strings encounter. She agreed to go with me cuz after all, UMD>WVU. :D

Archived