Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox: Saints sign Smith to $70 million deal

gazpar

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/wcStory?contentId=8118850#story=8205028

resize?contentId=8234870&width=268&height=176

New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith has signed a contract extension that will make him one of the NFL's highest-paid defensive players.

Smith signed a six-year deal worth about $70 million, according to a person familiar with the deal who requested anonymity because the terms had not been made public. The deal makes Smith the NFL's third-highest paid defensive end, behind Kansas City's Jared Allen and Indianapolis' Dwight Freeney.

Saints | Contract update: W. Smith

Thu, 12 Jun 2008 00:15:55 -0700

Jimmy Smith, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints DE Will Smith signed a six-year contract extension with base salaries of $750,000 (2008), $1.85 million (2009), $4 million (2010), $4.5 million (2011), $5 million (2012) and $8 million (2013)

In west Philadelphia, I was born and raised, on the playground, where I spent most of my days, chillin out, maxing, relaxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside of the school, when a couple of guys who were up to no good, started making trouble in my neighborhood, I got in one little fight and my ma got scared, she said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air...

Archived