Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Gone to the Movies

Amber S

I was watching SportsNite at 6 and they had a little thing on the Redskins around the end of the show and it was Kelly Johnson saying how after the HOT OTA's Dan Snyder decided to take the entire Redskins team to the movies to watch a sneak peak of Will Smith's new movie "Han****" I personally felt that that was a nice jesture and it shows the team that their owner really cares for them. There was one part where Kelly Johnson was interviewing Leigh Torrence and how he was dying to see this movie. After that they showed Marcus Washington and Kelly told him how Torrence said that he doesn't want to sit next to Smoot cause he would actually like to see the movie:laugh: in which Washington started laughing and said I would love to sit him and just hear him talk lol. It was actually kind of nice. The whole segment was probably like five minutes but was a really good laugh. If anybody wants to see it tune in to SportsNite at 10 cause they will probably show it there or just wait until tomarrow when it's uploaded on Comcast home page:cheers:

PS just changed the movie title to the right name lol

I was watching SportsNite at 6 and they had a little thing on the Redskins around the end of the show and it was Kelly Johnson saying how after the HOT OTA's Dan Snyder decided to take the entire Redskins team to the movies to watch a sneak peak of Will Smith's new movie "Handcuffed" I personally felt that that was a nice jesture and it shows the team that their owner really cares for them. There was one part where Kelly Johnson was interviewing Leigh Torrence and how he was dying to see this movie. After that they showed Marcus Washington and Kelly told him how Torrence said that he doesn't want to sit next to Smoot cause he would actually like to see the movie:laugh: in which Washington started laughing and said I would love to sit him and just hear him talk lol. It was actually kind of nice. The whole segment was probably like five minutes but was a really good laugh. If anybody wants to see it tune in to SportsNite at 10 cause they will probably show it there or just wait until tomarrow when it's uploaded on Comcast home page:cheers:

Do you mean Han****?

I would love to have dan snyder pay 10 bucks to get me into a movie :laugh:

:laugh: Same here!! When I heard it I was like wow that was really nice of him. He must have done it so they don't say anything to him about working in 100% weather lol

:laugh: Same here!! When I heard it I was like wow that was really nice of him. He must have done it so they don't say anything to him about working in 100% weather lol

It is a nice gesture, I have been sitting infront of my AC all day, it is like 100 degrees here at ODU :P

The real point here is that the media is FINALLY reporting something positive that Snyder is doing. What I have a problem with is that it's not WIDELY reported. Most of those jackarses would rather report something negative. God forbid they should ever paint Danny in a positive light.

This is a BRILLIANT move by our owner. He knows the players dont HAVE to be there, but he gives them an incentive (or a payoff) for working so hard in the heat. I bet the whole team was stoked to sit in a cold, dark room and enjoy the flick together.

(And I wonder how many skittles and popcorn were flung around at each other).

I'm so happy that we FINALLY have some great team chemistry building up. FINALLY we have a quiet offseason, where Danny doesn't disrespect the incumbent starters by adding ridiculous free agents... And he's supporting the team! We're definitely on the right track to success :cheers:

This is a BRILLIANT move by our owner. He knows the players dont HAVE to be there, but he gives them an incentive (or a payoff) for working so hard in the heat. I bet the whole team was stoked to sit in a cold, dark room and enjoy the flick together.

I'm so happy that we FINALLY have some great team chemistry building up. FINALLY we have a quiet offseason, where Danny doesn't disrespect the incumbent starters by adding ridiculous free agents... And he's supporting the team! We're definitely on the right track to success :cheers:

Amen, brother. :applause:

It sure is exciting :point2sky

Yeah, I heard about this on Redskins Radio.

This is not the first time Snyder has done something like this.

He also took the whole team and staff to see the movie "Radio."

I also heard that at the movie theater they would be serving Johnny Rockets burgers and fries.

I bet it was Zorn's idea. ( cue the Debbie downer music) :silly:
Yeah, I heard about this on Redskins Radio.

This is not the first time Snyder has done something like this.

He also took the whole team and staff to see the movie "Radio."

I also heard that at the movie theater they would be serving Johnny Rockets burgers and fries.

Seems like Dan's idea. I heard Skins Radio too and Zorn said this is something Snyder has done before.

Archived