Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill O'Reilly's producer gets owned by Bill Moyers(video)

redskins59

I assume there's a point in there, somewhere.

I stopped watching halfway through, cause all I saw was two guys both reading from separate scripts, simultaneously, while ignoring each other.

Well, I watch the O'Reilly factor once in a while, and what O'Reilly likes to do sometimes is ambush "far left "liberals". Of course, they edit it out to make the far left "liberal" look like a nut. See the following video as an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnugay4UcI

So basically what Moyers did here is give the O'Reilly factor a taste of its own medicine. I personally found the video very entertaining.

Well, I watch the O'Reilly factor once in a while, and what O'Reilly likes to do sometimes is ambush "far left "liberals". Of course, they edit it out to make the far left "liberal" look like a nut. See the following video as an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWnugay4UcI

So basically what Moyers did here is give the O'Reilly factor a taste of its own medicine. I personally found the video very entertaining.

OK, you don't like O'Reily. Got it.

But I don't see your point.

He sends people out to interview people, on camera? Gee, good thing nobody else in the media does that. Are they allowed to do that?

OK, you don't like O'Reily. Got it.

But I don't see your point.

He sends people out to interview people, on camera? Gee, good thing nobody else in the media does that. Are they allowed to do that?

How exactly can a 15-second clip of a producer chasing a "far left liberal" be classified as an interview? It's more of an "ambush". Also, I'm not making any point. The video is supposed to be entertaining. I personally love the O'Reilly factor even though I don't agree with O'Reilly more often than not. Over on crooksandliars, the video has generated 300+ comments, so I guess I'm not the only one who enjoyed it.

Archived