Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OK Republicans: Where is the Michelle Obama Tape?

Midnight Judges

We were told a tape was coming out at 9:00 am today. Of course we were told this by FOX news so it should have been taken with a grain of salt. But instead we get our resident Republicans making coments along the lines of "If this is true [insert baseless insult to Barrack Obama's wife here]." Time to put up or admit that you've once again been hoodwinked by a Republican news outlet. And not only were you duped into falsehoods, you were duped into smearing a man's wife without any proof what-so-ever. The only way to re-gain any respect is to fess up to your mistake.

We were told a tape was coming out at 9:00 am today. Of course we were told this by FOX news so it should have been taken with a grain of salt. But instead we get our resident Republicans making coments along the lines of "If this is true [insert baseless insult to Barrack Obama's wife here]." Time to put up or admit that you've once again been hoodwinked by a Republican news outlet. And not only were you duped into falsehoods, you were duped into smearing a man's wife without any proof what-so-ever. The only way to re-gain any respect is to fess up to your mistake.

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't it a democrat who mentioned the "bombshell" on fox news?

Beckel's one-time Democrat job status does not shield FOX news from the fact that they are reporting speculative garbage. Clearly Beckel is an idiot for sale. The Republicans bought him. They pay him. They own him. Where's the tape?

Shouldn't your title read OK Beckel then? or even OK Fox News?

I just think its amazing that I said everyone would blame the Clintons (substitute Democrats) and you all did it.

FOX NEWS REPORTED A BS STORY! You don't blame the sources for reporting the news. The news channels are supposed to screen these stories and report only ones with an actual basis.

Keep turning your eyes to the incredibly lame and partisan FoxNews and its neocon agenda.

Here is something from a blog I read today....

http://strata-sphere.com/blog/index.php/archives/5496

Major Update: While the ‘rumors’ of the tape were hinted at this morning on talk radio, nothing major was discussed as far as I could tell (I only get to listen to small bits, if at all). But one bit of critical information was let out by Jed Babbit (spelling?) this morning as he sat in for Laura Ingraham: it turns out the tape does not have Louis Farrakhan and Michelle Obama, it has Mrs. Farrakhan and Michelle. This revelation tells me (again) that the media has the tape and are working with someone to time its release, still expected for tomorrow sometime.

As I predicted below and yesterday it seems Clinton will not end her campaign, but simply suspend it tonight, with the tape coming out (coincidentally) tomorrow before a wave of Super Delegate pronouncements hit the news. As I noted below I find the collusion with the media (left or right) on determining the timing of this news to be totally improper and manipulation of our democratic process. - end update

Shouldn't your title read OK Beckel then? or even OK Fox News?

No. My question is directly aimed at the Republicans on this message board who are effectively smearing Michelle Obama based on a rumor.

Besides, there is no distinction between the Republican party and FOX news. They are one and the same.

edit: had to change my first comment to present tense because sadly, the Republicans are still doing it. Un-freakin-believable.

Besides, there is no distinction between the Republican party and FOX news. They are one and the same.

Hardly. I'm a Republican. I don't watch fox news ever. If i'm watching a cable news channel, its cnnheadline news. I love me some robin meade.

Fox news is only slightly more reliable than bloggers. Sad to say.

of course... I read blogs though because I find other people's commentary interesting. I take them for what they are worth.... much like some of the comments I read on ES ;)

Archived