Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only 2 players on the roster have won super bowls.

NoleSkin21

That's right, I forgot Griffin went in that debacle. Having coaches that have went and won is nice. But its hard for me to believe all of the signings we have done in the past and only 2 players have won super bowls. We did have David Patten for a bit who won with the Pats.

Ahem

8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts.

Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Might wanna fix the title, I think the general idea is that people shouldn't have to go into your thread to figure out what you're talking about.

Just sayin.

See...that is why I posted something. I knew someone would be able to help me out with this.

I fixed the title. Not going to argue, but if you hover your cursor over the title in the forum you can read the first line. So, technically you don't have to go into the thread to see what it is all about. Just sayin.

See...that is why I posted something. I knew someone would be able to help me out with this.

I fixed the title. Not going to argue, but if you hover your cursor over the title in the forum you can read the first line. So, technically you don't have to go into the thread to see what it is all about. Just sayin.

I know, and I personally don't really care but I just thought I'd give you a heads up because they're cracking down on "bad thread titles", just check out the Read Me in the tailgate.

Just tryin to help a brother out.

Welcome to the board.

Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up.

Any time man, I did the same sorta stuff when I joined.

Some people will attack you for silly things like that, and God help you if you make a thread that people don't like (See AJ_Skins' thread and all the hatred its brought out).

Just make sure you know the rules, hate the Cowboys, and don't fight the Mods.

:cheers:

I think just going to he SB that many times is impressive. My real point was who did the Giants have who had not only SB experience but also Success in the playoffs. Toomer and Strahan are two that come to mind. For the most part that Giants had a lot of young players though.

Plus they couldn't tape the G-men practicing.

Bellicheat wanted to finally win one for real, can you blame him? Honestly though I don't think that ever had to much to do with them winning all those SB.

We have coaches on staff thet have won Super Bowls (like Joe Bugel).

Does that count?

I think thats pretty important. But look at the Giants this past year. How many players on their roster had played in a super bowl prior to last year?

ARE and London Fletcher. I assume they are the only ones who have even been to the big game. Are there any others maybe I am missing? Wow, kinda hard to believe with all the big free agent signees we have had in the last few years.

That's pretty ironic considering that in 2007 we signed Fletcher and in 2006 we signed ARE lol...

Not to mention that we haven't had THAT many "big free agent signees" over the past few years. ARE and Archuletta would fit that bill, perhaps Fletcher mayyyybe...nobody else over the past several years would or should be considered a "big free agent" aquisition.

Plus, a relatively small percentage of active players in the NFL have been to a Super Bowl anyway, so the idea that we'd pick up a bunch of them in a few years of FA signings isn't very realistic.

Archived