Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

skinsfan07 is your 2008 Hot Girl Draft Champion - OP Updated

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Agreed, she's hotter in videos and such...photos don't do her justice.

****, it's tied at 72!

remember her in WAITING...

she was the lesbian bartender. So frikin hot. lol

It is tied but I have 4 ninja votes and you only have 1, so the score really is

71-68 YOU. Still a real clsoe match but this poll is open til the 8th so there is a while to go. lol

The ninja votes don't count? I guess I missed that part.

And no, I don't remember her in Waiting...I saw that movie awhile ago and was half paying attention. I'll have to check it out again :cheers:

Yea Waiting.... was awesome. haha I love that movie. It's somewhere saved on my DVR lol.

And yea it says ninja votes don't count on the first page.

Unless both opponents agree to them counting, then they won't. So it's up to you.

Despite the fact you've been the biggest trash talker of all the GMs in this competition :silly: I have to commend you for putting together one hell of a squad. Besides Fox, I hadn't really heard of either of your other two girls, but you picked hotties while I mostly went with recognized big names. And as this competition has shown, big names mean nothing when it comes to it.

I'll have to prepare better next year with a better draft. That said, I'm voting for you in this round.

Ambrosio > Fox (slightly...Fox's dumb tattoo's cost her a victory against an evenly matched opponent)

Chiquri > Sims

MacPherson = Nordgren

Spiff wins 2-0-1 :)

You know what.

F You man.

Damn dude, get a life. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That kind of reaction over a hot girl draft? You need some help bro.

You know what.

F You man.

You've been hating on my squad since day one, and every time, every round I have shut you up YET you INSIST on talking **** about my team each round. You're clearly just jealous that you aren't in my position now. It's so obvious. You WISH you had my team.

So for now, I think you should just shut the **** up b/c every time you talk, you end up looking like a fool in the end. What is the matter with you?

Your act REALLY is getting pathetic, and embarassing.

And I clearly remember you saying last round "If the Fox juggernaut get's past SkinsNut73's team, there will be no stopping it......"

What the **** happened to that huh? Still vote against me? ?Yep. Jealous and mad that you aren't in the finals? Yep. So how about you just sit back and let the votes do the talking.

And like I said, I don't care if I lose, b/c according to EVERYONE, I should have gone out round 2 vs. Hero's team that had Alba and crew on it. Jesus grow up.

LOL I hope this is a joke I missed...

My bad it was Heindenrich who was alos notorious for hating on my squad. Sorry for the inquisition. I just got a little riled up there.

And no your **** talking isn't getting to me, it is just getting annoying.

This thread is hysterical.

I was unaware that I am a notorious hater. Silly me calling your team overrated right before I was going up against it.....

Despite the fact you've been the biggest trash talker of all the GMs in this competition :silly: I have to commend you for putting together one hell of a squad. Besides Fox, I hadn't really heard of either of your other two girls, but you picked hotties while I mostly went with recognized big names. And as this competition has shown, big names mean nothing when it comes to it.

Wait a minute, I thought last week recognized big names were the reason teams advanced?

Can we determine once & for all if big names are good or bad? That way I can have my excuse ready for why I lost an internet message board hot girl draft.......

Preach it Brother, preach it....it's a miscarriage of justice I tell you...

....beaten because some guys got a little woody when SF07 sent them a link of Megan Fox topless photos that I provided for him earlier in the competition...this is bull****!!! :silly:

...very surprised at some of the dislike being expressed towards some of the ladies (and teams) in the title match????

I got the same link to Fox....hmmmm. I still think she is very nice looking even with her clothes on. :)

Skinsfan07 wins.

Megan Fox >>>> Anyone on Spiff's team.

This is clearly a lesson to take away from this draft and apply to future drafts...one really hot babe can carry a team in the eyes of the voting public.

(SF07: for clarification purposes, I am NOT saying that Fox is all you have on your team...so no need to tell me to **** off :laugh: )

I thought the voters would evaluate teams (like some have) comparing categories - 29 and under goes to Fox, 30 and over goes to ...etc, etc. ...and determine the winner that way. But apparently Fox causes men to stop dead in their tracks and not consider any other chicks.

This is clearly a lesson to take away from this draft and apply to future drafts...one really hot babe can carry a team in the eyes of the voting public.

(SF07: for clarification purposes, I am NOT saying that Fox is all you have on your team...so no need to tell me to **** off :laugh: )

I thought the voters would evaluate teams (like some have) comparing categories - 29 and under goes to Fox, 30 and over goes to ...etc, etc. ...and determine the winner that way. But apparently Fox causes men to stop dead in their tracks and not consider any other chicks.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: You're cool man, no need to curse you out. lol

And yes, Fox is that hot.

The rule I learned is one "bad" girl is much worse than having one really hot babe in the eyes of the voting public.

I had Stacy Keibler as my first pick whom everyone was oogling over, yet when voting time came around most everyone was so repulsed by my third rounder Trish Stratus, Stacy couldn't carry me out of the first round.

Gotta go with 07 for this one.

Spiff is close, but Chriqui is just so average looking to me facially. She has a smokin' body, but so do lots of women.

I do find it odd that some of you are voting for Spiff simply because 07 knocked out someones favorite in a previous round. Oh well.

I thought everyone would be interested to hear this:

I was listening to 99.5 this morning with my wife on the way to work, and they quoted a few things directly from Megan Fox (no, this isn't a joke). She said she's a sexaholic and thinks about it 24/7. She would rather be at home all day having sex than doing anything else, and she has trouble focusing on scripts at times because she thinks about it so much.

Direct quote given to FHM:

"I have the libido of a teenage boy. I'd rather have sex all the time than leave the house."

http://www.reelcomix.com/494-Megan-Fox-Wants-Sex-All-the-Time.html

I thought everyone would be interested to hear this:

I was listening to 99.5 this morning with my wife on the way to work, and they quoted a few things directly from Megan Fox (no, this isn't a joke). She said she's a sexaholic and thinks about it 24/7. She would rather be at home all day having sex than doing anything else, and she has trouble focusing on scripts at times because she thinks about it so much.

Direct quote given to FHM:

"I have the libido of a teenage boy. I'd rather have sex all the time than leave the house."

http://www.reelcomix.com/494-Megan-Fox-Wants-Sex-All-the-Time.html

Yeah, this came out a few days ago. She's a certified nympho.

Archived