Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Add a caption to this retarded TO picture...(Merged)

Justsomeguy

Clinton Portis

...name me one thing Clinton Portis has done that comes any where close to the crap that TO has done. TO was widely regarded as a team cancer for a very long time, calling out his team mates (Garcia, McNabb) and his coaches.

Just because Clinton dressed up for press conferences doesn't mean they're similar...at all.

How can puke fans like this guy? I mean really...
Clinton Portis
a poke fan tries to change the topic by bringing up a Redskin :rolleyes:

seriously, can't any of you have an original thought? or deal directly with the topic?

How about getting a sense of humor?

geez :doh:

Instead of just adding a caption and having fun with the picture, a question was put out how Dallas fans could like TO after seeing him wearing a woman's hat. Like you shouldn't support a guy who would dress like that (at least in public).

He responded by say Clinton Portis. I would have expanded to say just like skins fans still like CP after he wears outfits more outlandish than this picture.

That would be a fair response to the question at hand. I doubt there is a better example of a player that dresses different than the norm and still seems to be well liked by his fans. Just so happens that most outlandish dresser is a redskin too.

For a guy responding to a question & didn't didn't say anything negative about CP/skins, the response was pretty harsh, particularly for a new member making just his 2nd post.:2cents:

Archived