Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Meth Heads, Anhydrous ammonia, propane cylinders, and you

DButz65

I checked 5 pages of threads with propane in the title and did not see this posted, sorry if it has been ... a friend emailed me the info and link...

SAFETY ALERT

Anh_cylinder_3_tank.jpgINTRODUCTION: Readers of this bulletin should consult the law of their individual jurisdictions for codes, standards and legal requirements applicable to them. This bulletin merely suggests methods which the reader may find useful in implementing applicable codes, standards and legal requirements. This material is not intended nor should it be construed (1) to set forth procedures which are the general custom or practice in the propane industry; (2) to establish the legal standards of care owed by propane distributors to their customers; or (3) to prevent the reader from using different methods to implement applicable codes, standards or legal requirements. The National Propane Gas Association assumes no liability for reliance on the contents of this bulletin. It is offered as a guide only to assist expert and experienced teachers and managers in training in service personnel in their organizations.

Caution!

The brass valve in a propane cylinder will be damaged if it comes in contact with anhydrous ammonia. This deterioration will lead to cracking of the valve body or its components and can ultimately result in a violent, unexpected expulsion of the valve from the cylinder, causing personal injury or death.

Background and Recommended Action

It has come to the attention of the National Propane Gas Association that propane cylinders are being used in the manufacturing of Methamphetamines

Rest of article HERE

wow........ the dangers of this stuff continues to amaze me........

i have seen first hand what it does to people and to communities and this is the worst **** on the planet.....

if you buy a house that it was ever cooked in..... the house is poisonous.... it is just bad **** and to think people snort ans smoke that ****.....

sad..... so so sad...

Damn hoity-toity big green eggers.

I'm a Weber man through and through! (Certainly not because that's all I can afford :silly: )

Nothing wrong with a Weber. Great grills...but with a few limitations that you won't find in the BGE ;)

Archived