Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Girl Draft Semifinals: skinsfan07 vs. SkinsNut73

Forehead

Who wins this matchup?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Spaceman Spiff (Ambrosio, Chriqui, MacPherson)
    • jrockster21 (Stokke, Daniel, Lane)

The equivalent of the ES Babe Draft Final Four. A round of applause for all four competitors, please.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

And what the hell, since we're down to our Final Four, a few extra pictures wouldn't hurt anyone.

*NOTE: Only member votes are counted, there will be no ninja voting.

Please vote in the poll.

skinsfan07's Squad

29 and Under - Megan Fox

*I am being asked to put a note here, saying that you may PM skinsfan07 for NSFW pics of Megan Fox.

megan-fox-panties.jpg

megan-fox-7.jpg

megan_fox_transformers_movie_image.jpg

30 and Over - Molly Sims

molly_sims_butt.jpg

qa_sims.jpg

molly_sims_2.jpg

MILF - Elin Nordegren

cafe1.jpg

Elin-Nordegren-Biography-4.jpg

nordegren.jpg

VERSUS

SkinsNut73's Squad

29 and Under - Adriana Lima

adriana-lima-topless-elle-04.jpg

adriana-lima2.jpg

adriana-lima1.jpg

30 and Over - Kelly Monaco

kelly-monaco-06.jpg

kelly-monaco-gm_l6.jpg

snicky442-1.jpg

MILF - Kate Beckinsale

beck-01.jpg

kate-beckinsale-picture-6.jpg

kate-beckinsale-picture-2.jpg

Please vote in the poll, don't just stare at the pictures. This will determined one of our finalists.

Other than Beckinsale, these teams seem heavy on "fake."

Fake beauty, i.e. makeup induced.

Fake hair, i.e. dyed.

Fake boobs, at least on Monaco. This will most likely be the deal breaker for me, unless SN73 can provide me a link to proof of silicone on 07's team.

If not for the silicone on Monaco, it'd be an easy choice. But, if I can't find any on 07's team, I'll be forced to vote for a silicone free finalist.

Other than Beckinsale, these teams seem heavy on "fake."

Fake beauty, i.e. makeup induced.

Fake hair, i.e. dyed.

Fake boobs, at least on Monaco. This will most likely be the deal breaker for me, unless SN73 can provide me a link to proof of silicone on 07's team.

If not for the silicone on Monaco, it'd be an easy choice. But, if I can't find any on 07's team, I'll be forced to vote for a silicone free finalist.

Every one on my team is silicone free, and all natural. Especially Sims. She's as natural as they come.

Every one on my team is silicone free, and all natural. Especially Sims. She's as natural as they come.

I think you're right. That's why I'll leave it up to your rival to prove otherwise. If he can, the silicone will balance out, and I'll likely vote for his team.

Beckinsale DESTROYS Nordergin

Sims beats Monaco

Leaning slightly to Fox over Lima

But, even though '07 is ahead 2-1, I'm scoring the finals like a European soccer tournament, on aggregate.

So Nut gets the vote.....

:rolleyes: Come on man.

Fox >>>>> Lima

don't vote against me b/c I beat you.

I'm still bitter I didn't realize Beckinsale was a MILF - I totally would have taken her. Beckinsale and Stokke? I'd be unstoppable. :mad:

I have to give the vote to skinsfan07, however.

Fox >>>> Lima

Sims > Monaco

Beckinsale >>>>>>>>>> Tiger's wife

:rolleyes: Come on man.

Fox >>>>> Lima

don't vote against me b/c I beat you.

Did you read my post? I said that you were up 2-1. I determined that Fox was better than Lima, but it's not a romp.

I

Fox >>>> Lima

Sims > Monaco

Beckinsale >>>>>>>>>> Tiger's wife

THat's pretty much how I have it too, but Nut's team has more total arrows, despite only having one better girl....

THat's pretty much how I have it too, but Nut's team has more total arrows, despite only having one better girl....

:laugh: I didn't count the arrows. Ironic that the main criticism of sf07's squad this whole time was that he only had one really hot girl. :)

:laugh: I didn't count the arrows. Ironic that the main criticism of sf07's squad this whole time was that he only had one really hot girl. :)

So going by that, this means that

Fox >>>>>>> Lima

Sims > Monaco

Beckinsale >>>>>>>> Nordegen

Which means (counting arrows)

Me - 9 total arrows

SN73 - 8 arrows

Me - 2 players

over SN73 - 1 player

Me = winner. :silly:

Okay, men...first, yesterday's server problems prevented me from getting on and adding pics...plus I had some other things going on as well. My apologies. So I sign on this morning and see I am down by 10 votes - 63 to 53 at this point.

I'm willing to concede the 29 and under category to SF07. Megan Fox is incredibly hot and she was the 4th pick in the draft, so I would hope she is that much better than Lima who was around the 48th pick in the draft.

...but are we really going to send Tiger's wife into the finals?

nordegren.jpg

Really?

Archived