Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Calling Sect. 423, Got my letter today! and tickets today!

Capt. Kaos

Ok, Finally got my invoice for my new season tickets.

I ended up in section 423, row 14, seats 17-19

Who here do I get to raise some hell with?!?!?

Congrats! :cheers:

I was in 423, row 17 but just got moved to 425.

423 I think I am on row 24. I asked for a better upgrade but no go. Was on top row last year
Damn TorresA, that sucks. I've really enjoyed your vids over the years too. At least you're on the sidelines though.
I am in 423 row 5
Mike, those are SWEET! Row 5 is NICE. Not far from the escalator too. You're gonna be loving life.
Maybe it's because he got 3 seats, instead of the usual 2 or 4?
Good point Suze. That might explain it. Either that, or maybe the seat numbers were pushing TorresA away from the 50 in row 14? Just guessing.

Maybe it's because he got 3 seats, instead of the usual 2 or 4?

I guarantee you there are people with three seats who would love to be where he is but weren't offered the upgrade. I'm one of them.

/not really complaining for myself because I got off the waitlist last year and got nice seats (better than I deserve anyway) - I just think people should start at the top of the endzones and slowly move their way forward in a sensible, fair manner.

I guarantee you there are people with three seats who would love to be where he is but weren't offered the upgrade. I'm one of them.

/not really complaining for myself because I got off the waitlist last year and got nice seats (better than I deserve anyway) - I just think people should start at the top of the endzones and slowly move their way forward in a sensible, fair manner.

Sensible & fair are definitely 2 words that don't accurately describe the seat selection process. It's all about who picks up the phone at the TO, how polite you are with said person, persistence, and dumb luck.

I was 425/row 26 year 1 and will be 402/row 14 year 2 (coming up). Fair? Absolutely not. I was polite, persistent, and lucky.

Well, I've been in the same section, 446, since 2000, I've paid on time every year, and how many upgrades have I enjoyed?

ZERO!

Gee Mark....you don't think it has anything to do with the stink you made a few years ago over those obstructed view seats...... :D

Congrats on the nice seats. But it's just more evidence that the ticket office is messed up.

Prolly cause he has 3 seats

Edit: Just saw your reponse to the prior poster who said this......

Im not sure who all was emailed about the upgrades but it seems like that is the method of contact for TO when it comes to upgrades. It sounded like a lot of people were emailed about moving down. The only thing i can think of is that not enough people with 3 seats responded to the emails to fill all of the groups of 3 just below the "price line" of row 15

• 1 month later...

I have had season tickets for five years now and I have upgraded about four rows.

This is not directed toward you Kaos, congrats to you :applause:

But it annoys me when I hear so many people getting season tickets for the first time that are better than mine.

I'm a few rows up.. I'll see you at the Saints game

I'll be the idiot making as much noise as humanly possible and then just a little more!

I cant wait.... not real excited about preseason, but def going to go down if only to hang out at the ES/RR tailgate and to go in and sit in *MY* seats! No more looking for seats, hoping I'm not getting ripped off, sweating the prices, and all that....

Archived