Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We just flew back from Europe and boy do our arms hurt!

Huly

Pez and I just flew back from our trip to Spain, France, and Italy. We are exhausted but we missed being on ES so we need y'all to give us a run down on what we missed over the last 2 weeks. Anything interesting? How was beach blitz?

Pez and I just flew back from our trip to Spain, France, and Italy. We are exhausted but we missed being on ES so we need y'all to give us a run down on what we missed over the last 2 weeks. Anything interesting? How was beach blitz?

We will post pictures from our trip as soon as we can...

Dan Snyder sold the team to Rupert Murdoch.

Favorite city/spot?

We saw sooo much that I think it is going to take us a little while (probably after going through our pics) to figure that one out.

Each city/site had their own cool things about them...

how expensive was it??

my wife and i are thinking about going but was wondering how bad it is

How many Europeans did you convert to Redskins fans?

Did you check the deep fryer, or carry it on?

The only American football jersey we saw over there was redskins Trotter jersey... I think that was in Barcelona...

The hotel in Barcelona was very exspensive but it was so much fun. Otherwise we were on a cruise boat through france and italy. Prices can be high as the dollar is so much less than the euro. That is where it hurts.

Glad you are back.....as you could tell from our phone conversation LOTS has gone on. I started to write notes each day to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Missed you lots!!

BTW.......did Pez go too?

:laugh: :laugh:

J/K Pezzer.

Archived