Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Cowboys Set Sites For New Training Camp Home In San Francisco

tr1

San Francisco, CA (AP) - Calling it a "natural fit", Cowboys' owner, Jerry Jones, said it makes nothing but sense to move the Dallas Cowboys training camp to the deserted island of Alcatraz. Alcatraz served as a lighthouse, then a military fortification, then a military prison followed by a federal prison until 1963. It became a national recreation area in 1972 and received landmarking designations in 1976 and 1986.

288px-Alcatraz_dawn_2005-01-07.jpg

"It'll be like coming home," said newly acquired Pacman Jones. Jones, who has had the opportunity to be incarcerated in eleven various holding cells and detention centers in recent years, said he's been to North Beach in SF many times, but never to the Rock. "Man, I'm likin' what I'm hearin'. They say it's a bit old, cold and dank, but, hey, I've seen a lot of that recently, and I'm really likin' it," said Jones.

Other Cowboys also expressed their happiness with their proposed new environs. "Though I narrowly escaped serving time recently, it'll be a relief to spend time in that facility" said Cowboys safety Ken Hamlin.

"Hey, I spent two months in Cook County Jail, and it was sweet, " commented Cowboys defensive lineman Tank Johnson. "I hear it used to be a Federal facility...the Feds know how to do it right!"

Though he's never experience incarceration, Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee said he's looking forward to living in Castro area of San Francisco whenever he can venture out of training camp. "I hear they have a lot of nice, friendly folks in that part of town...and I want to meet new people since my recent relationships with girls have been disasters, " said Romo sits to pee.

Bars of soap will only be available 2 at a time, making the cleaning substance a rare commodity. This will ensure that teammates bond like never before due to chances of dropping and losing said bars of soap.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo sits to pee was said to be excited at the possibilites that this development would bring to the team.

Bars of soap will only be available 2 at a time, making the cleaning substance a rare commodity. This will ensure that teammates bond like never before due to chances of dropping and losing said bars of soap.

Cowboys QB Tony Romo sits to pee was said to be excited at the possibilites that this development would bring to the team.

:cheers:

lol....Romo sits to pee the homo is screwed (maybe literally). The way he handles slick balls...I mean, remember the Playoff game in Seattle.

Archived