Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

Yes, All of the jerseys have the upside-down triangular background behind the logo, including the white loose sleeve.
I'm not following you. I'm talking about this Reebok logo here:

redskinswynnjersey003exb0.jpg

See the embroidered background inside the logo? Which jerseys of yours look like this and which look like the below pic?

dcp3975set6.jpg

I suspect the loose sleeve versions look like the 2nd pic and the others look like the first pic. Could you confirm? Thanks!

Okay I just ordered a Burgandy Sean Taylor jersey from this site for $39.00

http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-147/Reebok--Redskins-%2321/Detail.bok?sfs=8aff44be

I know it isn't real, it looked nice and like a jersey that would last.

What are the differences between this jersey and one that you would buy in the Redskins store?

(BTW nice job on the thread Mark)

The stripes are sewn, they should be screened.

edit: and thank-you. ;)

other than that, even though you have an extensive jersey collection, would you consider the overall look and feel of these jerseys to be "pretty" legit?

and do you think it was a good deal(sewn numbers etc) for $39.00?

other than that, even though you have an extensive jersey collection, would you consider the overall look and feel of these jerseys to be "pretty" legit?

It is a good deal if you are happy with it. It doesn't matter whether it is real, fake, authentic, replica or game used as long as you feel like you got a good jersey at a good price. Nothing else matters.

Your jersey has sewn on stripes. It is also a blank replica jersey that had the name and numbers sewn onto it, as well as the NFL shield and the Reebok logo. It is a high quality knock-off, and 99% of the people who see it will not know that.

I say good deal.

It is a good deal if you are happy with it. It doesn't matter whether it is real, fake, authentic, replica or game used as long as you feel like you got a good jersey at a good price. Nothing else matters.

Your jersey has sewn on stripes. It is also a blank replica jersey that had the name and numbers sewn onto it, as well as the NFL shield and the Reebok logo. It is a high quality knock-off, and 99% of the people who see it will not know that.

I say good deal.

I am happy with it and look forward to wearing it, I was going to get the 75th anniversary, thought I would get this one to match my sons jersey he got for Christmas.

What about the size of the numbers, do they look small to you?

I am happy with it and look forward to wearing it, I was going to get the 75th anniversary, thought I would get this one to match my sons jersey he got for Christmas.

What about the size of the numbers, do they look small to you?

I've thought about buying from that site before. When you get it, post in this thread about its quality if you don't mind.

I'm a jersey snob so it's probably best if you don't ask me. :silly:

Popeman's right. If you like it, that's all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...
I've thought about buying from that site before. When you get it, post in this thread about its quality if you don't mind.

Per your request.

Overall very nice, I am extremely happy with my purchase. $39.00 plus shipping is hard to beat, in total I spent $52.00 for a very nice looking Sean Taylor jersey that should last a long time.

1. jersey material feels the same as my other jerseys

2. obviously the sleeves are different

3. the number on the front is the same size as the any jersey you would purchase in the United States

4. The number on the back is bigger for some reason, I can not figure out why.

5. stitching is very nice and over all quality is excellent

6. compared to my other jerseys that I have spent $59.0 bucks on in the past, I really like this one a lot and would consider ordering another one.

7.Is it a framer, nope, however it is a jersey I can proudly wear while showing my love for #21.

8. Durability, I can't see how it would be an issue

Maybe one day I will splurge and buy a real deal jersey, until then, this one will proudly gets lots of wear and tear.

Two Thumbs Up

Cheers,

Goskins

Just thought I'd let you know this is standard. The number on back should be bigger, so it's a good thing.

Mark The Homer,

Since you are the residet jersey expert, I wanted to ask you about some things I noticed on some jerseys at the HOF last weekend. On some of the Redskins Burgandy Jerseys (and a few other teams) with sewn on two layer numbers, I noticed that the gold or "outline" of the numbers is actually sewn on top of the white. So it's not a larger gold number with a smaller white number sewn on. I imagine this is so there is not additional thickness and stiffness of the numbers. I also noticed this on some Vikings Jerseys, but not all teams that have two color numbers. I also imagine that this is alot more work and therefore won't be found on anything but "game cut" jerseys for players.

Is this a new thing or have you seen it on all game worn jerseys?

I'm not following you. I'm talking about this Reebok logo here:

redskinswynnjersey003exb0.jpg

See the embroidered background inside the logo? Which jerseys of yours look like this and which look like the below pic?

dcp3975set6.jpg

I suspect the loose sleeve versions look like the 2nd pic and the others look like the first pic. Could you confirm? Thanks!

The 75th Anniversary jersey and Dark Burgundy Spear jersey have the top logo style and the regular White and Burgundy jerseys have the style of the logo on the bottom. I thought you were referring to the logo on the neck for some reason.

Unlike the white jersey which is nylon all over, the burgundy jersey is spandex all over with nylon sleeves.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump.

FYI, this site has J.Taylor jerseys on for $29.99. I bought the Landry 75th & Taylor probowl and am extremely please with them.

The J.Taylor jersey might be a little off, but to some might be worth it. I know some peoeple would never buy knockoffs, but for the price or a gift to your children or whatever reason, thought some may be interested.

http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok

I was wondering if you all could give me some advice. I have my authentic Burgandy Jersey with my name on it, and recently acquired a 21 Sean Taylor memorial patch. It is the same one the Skin's wore last year. My question I pose to all of you is which side should I place it on? I do not have the 75th Anniversary patch, and think without it, the 21 should go on the left chest (over my heart). But it looks funny to me, since we wore it on the other side due to the 75th patch. Sooo which side should I put it on? Should I just order a 75th patch as my wife suggested (last year was also my 1st as a season ticket holder so it would be appropriate to celebrate that with the patches I suppose)?

Any and all advice would be appreciated.

HTTR

• 1 month later...
Bump.

FYI, this site has J.Taylor jerseys on for $29.99. I bought the Landry 75th & Taylor probowl and am extremely please with them.

The J.Taylor jersey might be a little off, but to some might be worth it. I know some peoeple would never buy knockoffs, but for the price or a gift to your children or whatever reason, thought some may be interested.

http://stores.homestead.com/JLEE8/-strse-NFL-Jerseys-cln-Wash.-Redskins/Categories.bok

Thanx put the numbers jump out and scream, FAKE!

• 2 weeks later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250303327318&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

This jersey I believe is an authentic...not a game issued one. I emailed the seller this:

Dear jhustle1,

Does this jersey have the 07 46 rectangular tab inside on the neck area? Also does it have the Made in Berlin Wisconsin tag on the inside seam near the bottom? You may want to show these in your pictures. Thank You.

- xavmit

Where he replied:

It has neither...

Archived