Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

so, from reading earlier post, i guess there wont be a limited throw back?

There were some last year, but hard to find. Shenk and Tittle had some.

http://www.shenkandtittle.com/

Or if this is your size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221251758035?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_1004wt_1399

i'm looking for a 56 elite or 3XL limited. they have the elite at store.redskins but I don't want to pay the extra 80 for being a big guy haha

• 2 weeks later...

I live in San Diego (originally from MD), and decided to pop into a department store here called Koels for a few household items.  I decided to buzz by the Men's section and while walking by I noticed the unmistable Burgundy color of a skins jersey.  I stopped dead in my tracks and thought to my self, no way.  I pushed away all the other shirts and there sitting in front of me was an RGIII jersey, just my size.  It as an "on field" jersey, not the game jersey but screened numbers.  Had legit tags etc., and so I brought it up to the counter.  The lady told me that someone must have ordered it off their website and then returned it to the store in San Diego but they didn't carry Skins jerseys there.  It was marked down 50%, so it was $50 instead of $99.00 and of course I snatched it up, feeling like I was meant to walk into the store to get that jersey.  BUT, I put the jersey in my t-shirt drawer and I'm sure some other shirts rubbed against it a little over a couple month persiod, and when I pulled the jersey out I noticed that the screened numbers had some little parts where it seemed the ink was coming off.  I am now wondering if this was just a defect, the ink not curing enough to the fabric, which I know happens screen printing when the dryer does not properly cure the ink.  Or, is this a knock-off.  From what I can tell the tags, and other details of the jersey appear legit.  It was made in Honduras though.  Can anyone tell me if a Nike Jersey made in Honduras would likely be a knock off?

lol

Since this first jersey has pressed letters, it could be the Equipment Manager, in his rush, didn't punch out the tiny middle of that "A". Here are some pics from Haynesworth's first "presentation jersey", courtesy of Matt Terl and The Redskins Blog:

ah01-letters.jpg

ah02-coolpress.jpg

ah04-finalpress.jpg

http://blog.redskins.com/2009/02/27/one-hour-to-the-press-conference/

how much to take this off your hands?

sure there are some here more expert at this than I, but I'm going to say fake. the nfl shield looks crooked, the stitching is messy imo, loose threads all over the place ie not clean/tight. 

I'm also in the group of, I don't care if its real or not, if it's what you can afford, you rep the burgundy and gold, and you are happy with it that's all that matters.

I can't tell if I should be posting this in the Fashion Police thread or this one, but here goes nothing.

I missed out on getting a Nike N98 Throwback Track Jacket last year, and this ebay auction popped up with 5 of them in my size:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Washington-Redskins-Light-Brown-Retro-N98-Jacket-M-Ret-100-/221247347824?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item33835e9c70

The pictures look very over-saturated, which may account for the color looking off.

Can anyone with this jacket verify that this is authentic?

Seems like a steal at $60 Buy it Now if it's real.

• 3 months later...

I've been looking online for a decent quality Sammy Baught replica/fake and coming up empty. I figured if i didn't care about authenticity i would be gold but damn. . . all i want in a mid sleeve burgundy with white 33 in the right font and no name on the back. . . you know like the man's jersey!!!  PM me if you have a source please.

If your not interested in paying the high prices at Meigray, NFL Auction has a 2012 Wilson HOF jersey ending this Thursday.  This jersey has the HOF patch and the burgundy half collar only available for the 2012 season.  I got the Hankerson last week for much less than what MeiGray is charging.

• 1 month later...

Why not get a personalized Elite with Fletcher #59? Available at both of those places. If a jersey is worth $250, to me it is worth an extra 50 bucks to get what I want.

I had a hard time getting my Fletcher Nike Limited (not offered with a personalized option) but did finally get it at Football Fanatics. No special deal for hard to find jersey ($134) but I did get what I was looking for.

I know this reply is like 6 months late, but when the site was revamped I lost this thread and just found it today. Lol. I actually ended up buying a Customized Fletcher Home Elite and it is great quality. Fits me better than the RG3 Elite I have that wasn't customized (same size 40). I plan on wearing it proud later today as Fletch takes the filed for his final home game. I think when I originally bought the knock off Fletcher I was looking for a White jersey and they didn't have the white customized Elite option at that time. I don't have any limited Nike jerseys in my collection, I think I might start buying those going forward.

Looks like not many people have posted in here since we went on the current losing streak in Nov. I know morale is down, but if you still like to collect cool Skins jerseys Mitchell and Ness and NFL shop have Riggins and Theismann Burgandy throwbacks available in most sizes. Riggins $250, Theismann $225. They also have replicas for both, $140 each. I ordered the Riggo authentic last week from Mitchell and Ness site and it arrived yesterday, great jersey! Excellent quality and fit. I was planning to wear it today during Dallas game, but when Fletch made his announcement, my plans changed. Also, I've never worn the proline jerseys that NFL Shop sells, but they have a Charley Taylor throwback available with the old style sleeve stripes from the late 60s/early 70s. I bought it for my Dad for Christmas. Hasn't arrived yet, but I'm interested to see how it looks and feels. I'm sure my Dad won't care, he's not a jersey nerd like me lol, will be his 1st one since the Sonny jersey he used to wear on Sundays when I was a kid back in the 80s. I'm looking for a Darrell Green '02 70th size 48 authentic, Sammy Baugh long sleeve & a Sonny Mitchell and Ness white, let me know if anyone has any leads. Thx!

I've never had a problem wearing jereys of players no longer with the team. I take it as a source of pride. It shows how far back and loyal you are to the team.

No players going to stay with a team forver so if I was worried about that I would never buy a jersey. What would be the point of paying $50-$150 for an article of clothing that has a limited shelf life?

• 1 month later...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281260778158?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Hoping a guru can help me out, can anybody confirm is the above jersey is actually a Redskins jersey?

I have googled a bit some show round necks some have v necks and some have two tags

Any help would be appreciated.

I tried to just post the picture but it came out overly big.

• 1 month later...

Archived