Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

Watch out for those dept store jerseys... they could be really crappy quality

true. At first Kohls had the wal-mart jerseys but now they are allowed to sell NFL merchandise.

http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1093183/nike-washington-redskins-pierre-garcon-jersey.jsp

Mark you know i am thifty with my money. but if you have a kohls card or wait for their coupons, those jerseys are $70 dollars after their 30% coupon

Check out Eastern Lettering online. They do customer nameplates.
...another vote for Eastern Lettering online.

http://www.easternlettering.net/

I've been searching for someone to make a longer name plate on my jersey for quite some time with no luck. I told my mother about it and somehow she found Eastern Lettering online.

My custom "www.ihatedallas.com" sewn nameplate is shipping shortly as one of my Christmas presents. I'll have it affixed to my jersey for the Dallas game.

Maurice is the owner. When my mom told him what we wanted - he was thrilled. Mom said he was great to deal with.

Thanks guys!!!!!!!! I have been looking for someone to "convert" my JC jersey into a Doug Williams for years.

The old 75th Anniversary Reebok jersey's came in size S - XXL to my knowledge. I have an XXL, being a large man, and it is more like a 4X (way too big). I love it, though, because I can put tons of layers under it for cold-weather games. I know they had Cooley (obviously), ST21, Portis, and Jason Campbell in the 75th anniversary throwback, but potentially had more available. I'm unsure about the 70th and whether or not any of them could be customized off the top of my head. You may want to search back several pages in this thread... or read the whole thing if you have nothing to do this weekend haha :D

Thank you for your response JMUSkins. When you say "S-XXL" are you saying as far as Replica and Premier jerseys or if you are indeed saying that they did make a size 46 in the 75th anniversary authentic jerseys. Just want to clarify since you used letters.

Thank you for your response JMUSkins. When you say "S-XXL" are you saying as far as Replica and Premier jerseys or if you are indeed saying that they did make a size 46 in the 75th anniversary authentic jerseys. Just want to clarify since you used letters.

I have never seen a 46 in the 75th Authentics, they did not make many in general and the Redskins did not even sell the Authentics.

All I have ever seen is the letters on the screen-printed Reebok's. I'm not sure about the stitched.

Another thing, the 75th authentics run big. Your best bet is to find a 2002 70th Authentic in a size 48. The original first batch had shorter sleeves and ran small. The later versions had longer sleeves and ran bigger..

I have a question for anyone in here. I got my Nike Elite Jersey (size 44) and washed it. Meant to put it in the dryer for 15-20 mins, but fell asleep. Now the jersey numbers are wrinkled. It seems the Jersey shrunk (happy about that) but the numbers didn't so they are wrinkled (Not happy about that). Can I Iron the numbers or will it ruin the jersey. I didn't even know the numbers could wrinkle like that actually.

I have a question for anyone in here. I got my Nike Elite Jersey (size 44) and washed it. Meant to put it in the dryer for 15-20 mins, but fell asleep. Now the jersey numbers are wrinkled. It seems the Jersey shrunk (happy about that) but the numbers didn't so they are wrinkled (Not happy about that). Can I Iron the numbers or will it ruin the jersey. I didn't even know the numbers could wrinkle like that actually.

IF you iron the numbers, I would put a towel or a heavy pillow case between the numbers and the bottom of the iron. Not saying you should iron the numbers .. I've never done it, and I have no idea even if you DO put something between the iron and the numbers that you won't screw it up. But I would think that as long as you don't have the heat turned up to its highest setting you would be okay if you didn't directly iron (without a towel).

I usually just hang my jerseys up after washing in the gentle cycle with cold water.

Take it to a dry cleaners before you do anything. They may be able to help you.

Take it to a dry cleaners before you do anything. They may be able to help you.

Ok, sounds good. Yeah TD Riggo that was the plan, washed cold/gentle cycle by itself then i just wanted to dry a little before hanging. The x factor was 20 mins turned into about an hour as i fell asleep. I'll go talk to someone who deals with the cleaning of clothes for a living. I thought about calling the Redskins store, telling them I'm an idiot and asking for sympathy. That's on the table too lol.

So let me get this straight. A jersey, an article of clothing that is used by large men to play tackle football in, is too delicate to be washed and dried? Craziest thing I have ever heard. The team washes and dries the jerseys. Wash in cold water and dry on delicate. Turn the jersey inside out before washing and drying. I have close to 20 jerseys, and I wash them all. They all look brand new still.

Simple solution. Put jersey on iron board, put towel over jersey, set iron on high and use a lot of steam. Problem solved.

i have washed my jerseys hundred of times in the washing machine and nothing ever has happened to them

Yeah I honestly didn't think this would happen, washed my other authentics plenty of times and never had the actually stitched on number wrinkled. KingGibbs that's what I was hoping my instincts have already been wrong on once.

Archived