Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow. Even I didnt think Hillary was this disgusting.

Kilmer17

She's still in it because Obama might be assasinated?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05232008/news/nationalnews/why_hill_wont_drop_out__bobby_kennedy_wa_112232.htm

We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

Well if that quote is correct....that was political suicide. What an idiot she is.

Wow, that's the sort of political savvy I'd expect from, hmmm ... a dumba**( just can't quite narrow it down to ANYONE I can think of that would actually say such a thing).

So I guess this solves the question as to when Hillary is effectively dropping out of the race, huh?

I'm not a Hillary supporter, far from it, but I think she's being somewhat railroaded on this. Her main point was that dropping out before June is too early, despite the look of things.

While she did make the point that RFK was assasinated after winning the CA primary in June of '68, she also said her husband didn't wrap his nomination until June of '92.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but she's being unfairly portrayed here.

Now, having said that, for many underlying reasons, I don't think it's a very good idea at all for Obama to even slightly entertain thoughts of naming her his VP candidate. Not for a second.

I'm not a Hillary supporter, far from it, but I think she's being somewhat railroaded on this. Her main point was that dropping out before June is too early, despite the look of things.

While she did make the point that RFK was assasinated after winning the CA primary in June of '68, she also said her husband didn't wrap his nomination until June of '92.

I can't believe I'm writing this, but she's being unfairly portrayed here.

Now, having said that, for many underlying reasons, I don't think it's a very good idea at all for Obama to even slightly entertain thoughts of naming her his VP candidate. Not for a second.

There was NO reason to mention assassination anywhere in that quote. She could have just mentioned her husband not wrapping things up until June and made the point you say she was trying to make.

You simply can't mention assassination in that context . . . period.

She's still in it because Obama might be assasinated?

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05232008/news/nationalnews/why_hill_wont_drop_out__bobby_kennedy_wa_112232.htm

We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. I don't understand it," she said, dismissing calls to drop out.

This may have been her intent but nowhere does she say that she is staying in because of a possible assassination.

You cant read between the lines like that, jump to such a heinous conclusion and not be called out on it.

And Im in no way a supporter of Hills.

Archived