Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are you doing this Memorial Day Weekend??

Heavens Safety 21

The week seems soo long whenever you are looking forward to a fun weekend. To help speed up the week lets share what we are doing this holiday weekend!!!

Im leaving Friday to go to my beach house in OCMD for 5 days. One of my friends is getting married and we are throwing her a bachelorette party at Seacrets on Saturday and heading to Rusty Rudder in Dewey on Sunday. I am so excited for this and to just get away. I love the beach :) Are any of you heading to the eastern shore?

I'm going to a couples baby shower :doh:

FAIL. :laugh:

I'll be catching up on some quality video gaming with my son, coaching some kids at a youth track meet, playing a sport and of course a little yard work.

Nothing too exciting but will try to eat and drink to excess also.

EDIT. I just remembered I'm going to a wedding on Saturday - so someone else will be paying for the excessive eating and drinking. Bonus.

I'm picking up a new keg on Friday :D

I am hanging out at SF1311's house on Friday. :D

Saturday will be doing some yard work.

Sunday will be going to the Soft Shell Crab Festival in Crisfield, MD.

Monday will most likely chill out at the house doing some grilling out and drinking.

I have a 5-day weekend starting tomorrow. My son graduates from Air Academy High School (located on the Air Force Academy Base) tomorrow afternoon. Friday, we're going to see the new Indiana Jones movie. Saturday will be driving range and softball practice followed by running my karaoke show (plus a pitcher of cerveza or two). Sunday after church I'll be hitting the links. Monday is our block party BBQ with the neighbors.

Nice full weekend. :D

Archived