Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Girl Draft Round 1: RDSKNfaithfull vs. Coach Williams

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Please vote in the poll. Who wins this matchup?

Note: I have selected one photo for each team member. I am trending towards the classier, dressed up photos. The managers of each team are encouraged to submit more pictures of their team members, as many as they feel necessary to help make their case. Please do not submit pictures of any other celebrity/model, and do not hijack the threads. Thank you.

RDSKNfaithfull's Squad

29 and Under - Kat Von D

guyschoice27.jpg

30 and Over - Mariah Carey

mariah-carey-gillette-venus-awards-mariah-carey-celebrity-legs-of-a-goddess-title-eSywWw.jpg

MILF - Roselyn Sanchez

roselyn-sanchez-2003-mtv-movie-awards-0OsWEl.jpg

VERSUS

Coach Williams' Squad

29 and Under - Beyonce Knowles

beyonce.jpg

30 and Over - Buffy Tyler

Buffy_Tyler1a1Q.jpg

MILF - Darlene Zschech

DZblackshirt.jpg

Please vote in the poll.

Seriously...toss me back in to the 2nd round. I deserve it!

Von D is disgusting, my vote goes to Williams even though I dont get the Zschech pick AT ALL.

For the record, Darlene Zschech has recorded Christian music, if that sheds any light behind the reasoning of th pick.

Not really understanding the KVD pick.

But anyways, Mariah Carey can be incredibly hot at times, and incredibly not at times.

Darlene Z is just woof... not even sure what to say there.

But Kingbrice wins for his Tyler selection. Not sure who she is, but she's hot.

And Beyonce is fat, then skinny, then fat, then skinny... wtf... no way I draft her until she makes up her mind what she's gonna be

Carey and Sanchez are pretty solid, but what is the DEAL with that under 29 pick???

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. If he selected Beyonce for his under 29 or even Jessica Simpon, his whole team would of been a epic win like no other.

Carey and Sanchez are pretty solid, but what is the DEAL with that under 29 pick???

IIRC, he picked twice before taking Von D, and both girls had already been taken. It was a quick-on-the-trigger pick. Some people just don't know how to utilize Ctrl+F I guess. :)

"Strawberry Milk and a Mop" wins in a landslide! I have a buddy who is obsessed with KVD. She stayed here downtown for a couple days filming a movie supposed to be released around Halloween. He was trying to get a few of us to get a room and hang out downtown looking for her. :doh:

I wasn't going to vote for either squad as I feel they got kind of lucky being matched up against one another.

However, Coach Williams has won me over with his superior effort in posting more pics, so I'm voting for him.

I wasn't going to vote for either squad as I feel they got kind of lucky being matched up against one another.

However, Coach Williams has won me over with his superior effort in posting more picks, so I'm voting for him.

I knew it would work :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

besieds.....he's got the ZOMBIE on his squad

Archived