Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegaseye.com: The Dan & Jerrah go clubbing in Vegas

bubba9497

http://thevegaseye.com/home/2008/5/19/you-like-country-western-music-shar-you-do.html

Click link for entire article

YOU LIKE COUNTRY WESTERN MUSIC? "SHAR" YOU DO!Country music stars were invading Vegas this weekend for the big awards show and several of them were spotted partying at the N9NE Group venues. Country Music stars Kix Brooks and Kenny Chesney arrived with an entourage of about 20 people at Playboy Club last night after the 43rd annual Academy of Country Music Awards. The group took two tables in Playboy Club. Kix and Kenny were in cowboy hats, of course, and at one point Kenny stood on the platform and danced with the go-go girls. Kenny was drinking Crown Royale and Diet and Kix had Vodka RedBulls.

Also at Playboy Club last night, the cast and crew of “Jackass” and Steven Jones (son of billionaire Jerry Jones who owns the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Desperados). They took a table on the dance floor with Grey Goose and Le Tourment Vert Absinthe and had a round of “Stickers Lickers,” a signature Absinthe drink created by Bartender Dave Goida and named after Mr. Maloof’s assistant Sticker.

Joe Don Rooney of country music band Rascal Flatts was at MOON Nightclub on Thursday night with a group of about 10 people. They took a dance floor table and partied from all night having a great time with Miller Lite beers, bottles of Le Tourment Trance Absinthe, and One drinks. At one point, the whole group got up and started dancing at the table. Everyone turned to watch!

Earlier in the weekend, Jerry Jones (owner Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Desperados) and Daniel Snyder (owner of Washington Redskins) were at N9NE Steakhouse Friday night with a group of about 13 people including Joe and Gavin Maloof. Gavin ordered 2 bottles of 2001 Chateau Mouton for the table. Everyone drank wine except Jerry who had Vodka Cranberries. Later, Jones and Snyder visited Executive Chef Barry Dakake – a huge sports fan – to sign a few football helmets.

I think someone is trying to be a little bit too much like TR1, But I guess everyone idolizes someone. This is a little bogus of a post, no one cares what Jerry or Snyder had for drinks while out to eat.

I think someone is trying to make something out of nothing as usual wanting to stir up ****.... if you don't care why waste others time with your not so SUBTLE (that would be suddle, so you can understand) attempt to insult

I posted it because it's just a silly news item that Dan and Jerry shared an evening dinning in Vegas... if they can party together.... can't we all just get along?

judging by your post... the answer is no

Also at Playboy Club last night, the cast and crew of “Jackass” and Steven Jones (son of billionaire Jerry Jones who owns the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Desperados).
Interesting crew SteveO Jones rolls with.;)
Everyone drank wine except Jerry who had Vodka Cranberries.
I had him figured for a wine spritzer guy.
I think someone is trying to be a little bit too much like TR1, But I guess everyone idolizes someone. This is a little bogus of a post, no one cares what Jerry or Snyder had for drinks while out to eat.
I like some of your posts, this one......Is poor.

I think someone is trying to make something out of nothing as usual wanting to stir up ****.... if you don't care why waste others time with your not so SUBTLE (that would be suddle, so you can understand) attempt to insult

I posted it because it's just a silly news item that Dan and Jerry shared an evening dinning in Vegas... if they can party together.... can't we all just get along?

judging by your post... the answer is no

We can get along just fine... just a misleading title...Thought they were out partying it up for the heck of it, it was quite a big event. Friends, Friends.

Plus Im still waiting for your response to where I made fun of anyone who was illiterate....

:laugh: that I did a little creative editing for a laugh.... they were actually in separate parties

The unedited version:

Also at Playboy Club last night in separate parties, the cast and crew of “Jackass” and Steven Jones (son of billionaire Jerry Jones who owns the Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Desperados). Jones was with a group of 7 men – all in suits – including Joe Maloof.

For those who don't know Bubba has been a entertaining news poster forever. To take a cheap shot at him speaks volumes about that poster's lack of knowledge.

I was thinking the same thing. TR is Mr. ATN, but Bubba is the King of all Media for the entire site. With his sidekick Hap they spend countless hours keeping the Breaking News section (and the Stadium and ATN) stocked with up-to-date information about the skins.

You can argue that TR has an agenda, but Bubba just posts the news.

I think someone is trying to make themselves feel important.

And he's failing miserably.

Nice try, but you've got nothing on Bubba.

What? :laugh:

Bubba is like the William Randolph Hearst of news articles around here. I can't imagine him needing to "idolize" or be like anyone else. What an incredibly stupid comment.

For those who don't know Bubba has been a entertaining news poster forever. To take a cheap shot at him speaks volumes about that poster's lack of knowledge.

I completely agree. Whether you are a Skins fan or not, its just poor taste. I think some people just look to drudge up **** and provide no insight to a post.

Yes, this is a funny post, but you can still comment on the actual post, instead of attacking the OP.

I found it very funny, but I would NEVER share a meal with Mr. Jerrah "Facelift" Jones.:dallasuck

I completely agree. Whether you are a Skins fan or not, its just poor taste. I think some people just look to drudge up **** and provide no insight to a post.

Yes, this is a funny post, but you can still comment on the actual post, instead of attacking the OP.

I found it very funny, but I would NEVER share a meal with Mr. Jerrah "Facelift" Jones.:dallasuck

I think from a business standpoint, Snyder and Jerruh get along far better than we can imagine and probably hold some serious respect for one another.

We can get along just fine... just a misleading title...Thought they were out partying it up for the heck of it, it was quite a big event. Friends, Friends.

Plus Im still waiting for your response to where I made fun of anyone who was illiterate....

Mr. Suddle.

:laugh:

I think from a business standpoint, Snyder and Jerruh get along far better than we can imagine and probably hold some serious respect for one another.

I'm sure they do, but at the same time, hope the other fail miserably.

:2cents:

Archived