Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Girl Draft Round 1: TheREALJBird vs. Hero21

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Please vote in the poll. Who wins this matchup?

Note: I have selected one photo for each team member. I am trending towards the classier, dressed up photos. The managers of each team are encouraged to submit more pictures of their team members, as many as they feel necesasary to help make their case. Please do not submit pictures of any other celebrity/model, and do not hijack the threads. Thank you.

TheREALJBird's Squad

29 and Under - Rachel Bilson

rachel-bilson-picture-1.jpg

30 and Over - Kelly Carlson

kelly-carlson-one-woman-strike-force-20061006064830611.jpg

MILF - Isla Fisher

tn2_isla_fisher_3.jpg

VERSUS

Hero21's Squad

29 and Under - Jessica Alba

jessica_alba_black_dress_8.jpg

30 and Over - Kelly Hu

340x.jpg

MILF - Reese Witherspoon

reese-witherspoon-picture-1.jpg

Please vote in the poll.

I don't understand how JBird is losing this one so badly.

I think Bilson is way more sweetheartish and cute than Alba. In fact, I don't understand the whole Alba frenzy at all, but then again, I'm a chick, so whatever. I mean, she's cute and she has a wonderful body, but I just don't think her face is especially beautiful. That's why I definitely go for Bilson over Alba.

Hu and Carlson are a good matchup...although I'm probably biased toward Carlson b/c I'm a Nip/Tuck fan.

Finally, my dog with a brown paper bag over his head is cuter than Reese Witherspoon. Seriously, we could have photoshopped a picture of my dog in Isla Fischer's place and I'd still vote for his shaved butt over Reese's chin.

Now that I've insulted 2 highly successful and beautiful women (just not beautiful enough to match up with other beautiful women IMO), I think I need to end my post...:movefast:

I would literally leave my wife for Reese Witherspoon. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life. You could pair her up with Roseanne and Janet Reno and I would still vote for her. Flat out breathtaking.

Kelly Carlson is muy jugoso though.

Archived