Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hot Girl Draft Round 1: Hognose vs. skinsfan07

Forehead

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Please vote in the poll. Who wins this matchup?

Note: I have selected one photo for each team member. I am trending towards the classier, dressed up photos. The managers of each team are encouraged to submit more pictures of their team members, as many as they feel necesasary to help make their case. Please do not submit pictures of any other celebrity/model, and do not hijack the threads. Thank you.

Hognose's Squad

29 and Under - Hayden Panettiere

Hayden_Panettiere.jpg

30 and Over - Jenna Fischer

jenna-fischer-blades-of-glory-los-angeles-premiere-eqkbKB.jpg

MILF - Monica Belluchi

monica_bellucci_gq_men_of_the_year_awards_2003c_p7j3ECX.sized.jpg

VERSUS

skinsfan07's Squad

29 and Under - Megan Fox

megan-fox-2.jpg

30 and Over - Molly Sims

1815_1341_SIMS_MOLLY_400.jpg

MILF - Elin Nordegren

elin2.jpg

Please vote in the poll.

Damn PHoward - you have a knack for picking terrible photos. That shot of Fox does NOT do her justice. :laugh:

Anyway, sf07 in a walk.

It doesn't? I thought she looked pretty good in it. Is this a good time to mention that I'm not as up to date on pop culture as I should be? I don't watch much T.V., and before this contest, I had never heard of Megan Fox.

As always, the managers or the readers may feel free to post additional pictures;) .

skinsfan07.

Hayden is cute, but Megan Fox destroys her. Molly Sims destroys Pam, who I can't even believe was picked in this draft to begin with.

Jenna is hot....we needed a girl next door to balance it out. What do you mean you can't believe she was picked?

c67c5c69.jpg

jenna-fischer.jpg

bladesglorypic20.jpg

It doesn't? I thought she looked pretty good in it. Is this a good time to mention that I'm not as up to date on pop culture as I should be? I don't watch much T.V., and before this contest, I had never heard of Megan Fox.

As always, the managers or the readers may feel free to post additional pictures;) .

You haven't seen Transformers??

Enjoy: http://www.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/megan_fox_01.jpg

Jenna is hot....we needed a girl next door to balance it out. What do you mean you can't believe she was picked?

I feel ya, I thought about that, hence leading to why I picked Isla Fisher. Besides, I got a Brunette,Blonde, and Red head, perfect balance:)

haha but Fox is actually hot, ALba is an overrated preggo. IMO.

Much hotter spanish chicks out there.

Fox is hot I will admit, but to me and many of the other members of this board, Alba is sooo .... yummy ... :D

But to be honest 07, Fox is the only one on your team that does it for me. I don't actually think Hayden is too far behind Megan in terms of hotness, and Monica Belluci is a MAJOR MILF.

Sad myself that I didn't get her. :(

Fox is hot I will admit, but to me and many of the other members of this board, Alba is sooo .... yummy ... :D

But to be honest 07, Fox is the only one on your team that does it for me. I don't actually think Hayden is too far behind Megan in terms of hotness, and Monica Belluci is a MAJOR MILF.

Sad myself that I didn't get her. :(

It's b/c this contest is a popularity contest and my girls aren't "as" popular as some of the other ones on teams that are winning handily. If I had Alba, Longoria, and Munn, I'd win this contest so fast you wouldn't even be able to blink.

If the contest was based more on assets, natural beauty, etc, then it'd be better. But I can see how it'd be difficult to do that since everyone has their own opinions.

Whatever.

Paneterrie reminds me of a little twit. I could never vote for her. Plus I think Fox is absolutely gorgeous. Skinsfan07 by a landslide in this one.

I didn't think women were allowed to vote in the hotgirl draft. :silly: :jk:

WTF are people thinking?!? 58-24?!?!

Hognose should be CRUSHING this one. He's covered all angles - mature sex appeal, girl-next-door sweetness, and simmering blush-of-womanhood.

Those other girls are completely pedestrian. I have gotten with chicks hotter than Molly Sims for crying out loud.

Archived