Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Pairs 50 yard line seats for sale

Tailgate Ted

Im interested in these seats. I already have season tickets but I have a "partner"(not THAT kind). This friend of mine goes in with me and we split the tickets up. If there is a game he has tickets to that I can go to I need up to 4. So this could work.

I'm def still going to the games. I have 2 Tailgate Club lowers I use in section 126. The Skins called me last year and said my name just came up on the wait list and how many tickets do I want and I said I'll buy as many as I'm allowed to so now I have a total of 8 season tickets.

I'm not trying to make any money off of them and if and when we make it to the Playoffs I'll give who ever bought the seats a chance to get playoff tickets also. I'm just trying to keep the tickets in my name and not lose them.

Just out of curiosity,(I'm in no way trying to be a dick, but I'm honestly curious), why would you buy all those upper level tickets if you already have a couple of lowers?

Why not just pass up on them, or just take what you need and let someone else come off the waitlist?

Just out of curiosity,(I'm in no way trying to be a dick, but I'm honestly curious), why would you buy all those upper level tickets if you already have a couple of lowers?

Why not just pass up on them, or just take what you need and let someone else come off the waitlist?

I bought them cause I want to eventually get them lower and give up my Tailgate club seats. I don't like having to pay $1,000 a year for wrist bands that I don't even use for the Tailgate club. I also want to keep the seats and pass them down to my kids. I would have bought 10 seats if I could have. I waited 20 years for these seats so there was no way I was going to pass on them

I bought them cause I want to eventually get them lower and give up my Tailgate club seats. I don't like having to pay $1,000 a year for wrist bands that I don't even use for the Tailgate club. I also want to keep the seats and pass them down to my kids. I would have bought 10 seats if I could have. I waited 20 years for these seats so there was no way I was going to pass on them
LOL!!!

I'll buy you a beer at the HOF....

I'll be at the HOF game to. If you're handing out beers I'll take one

I don't think I'm going to go to the game but I'll def be at the ceremony. Have tickets for the game gone on sale yet?

You got it! :cheers:

I'll be in town, and at the induction ceremony.

I won't be attending the game. By the time the game starts, I hope to be home....

I dont know what to tell you. I worked in mortgages for 6 years, ive repaired the credit for over 100 people, ive seen 1000's of credit reports, and i was TOLD the answer to this exact question by the guy that built the equation that Equifax uses to determine your credit score. If you dont believe me, thats fine.

Ted, you going to the ES TG on draft day?

I dont know what to tell you. I worked in mortgages for 6 years, ive repaired the credit for over 100 people, ive seen 1000's of credit reports, and i was TOLD the answer to this exact question by the guy that built the equation that Equifax uses to determine your credit score. If you dont believe me, thats fine.

Ted, you going to the ES TG on draft day?

Weird quote?? You have to many windows open again Mark?? :laugh:

Archived