Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How much caffeine are you drinking?

China

i love me some sugar free red bull

acesulfame potassium :doh: :doh:

another man made sugar which we won't be able to link to some kind of disease, cancer, or chromosome damage until it's too late.......

seriously though, this isn't an attack on YOU personally but when are people gonna get their head outta the ground and realize that man made sugars, tab water, homogenized milk, un organic foods, alcohol, cigarettes and aol ruin lives?

I'd rather not die 35+ years before I need to......I get that " I wanna enjoy life" crap from kids all day and all I can think of is how great life is gonna be at 45 and older once all the things they've done catches up to them..... :mad:

diet soft drinks not only contain half a dozen toxin chemicals but they are proven to make you gain weight faster than the high fructose corn syrup epidemic......

as for the real sodas, take you pick.....DNA damage or osteoporosis? :doh: which is worse figuring obesity and copper deficiencies are a given.....

diet soft drinks not only contain half a dozen toxin chemicals but they are proven to make you gain weight faster than the high fructose corn syrup epidemic......

It is not proven, its a theory with limited research to back it up. And there are plenty of dieters who drink diet soda and lose weight.

acesulfame potassium :doh: :doh:

another man made sugar which we won't be able to link to some kind of disease, cancer, or chromosome damage until it's too late.......

seriously though, this isn't an attack on YOU personally but when are people gonna get their head outta the ground and realize that man made sugars, tab water, homogenized milk, un organic foods, alcohol, cigarettes and aol ruin lives?

I'd rather not die 35+ years before I need to......I get that " I wanna enjoy life" crap from kids all day and all I can think of is how great life is gonna be at 45 and older once all the things they've done catches up to them..... :mad:

We've been drinking homogenized milk for a long time now, I think we would have noticed something by now.

And wtf is tab water? Do you mean tap water? Are you really ****ing telling me that what everyone in the USA showers, swims, drinks, etc. in is ruining lives? If that is true, we're all gonna die soon.

We've been drinking homogenized milk for a long time now, I think we would have noticed something by now.

And wtf is tab water? Do you mean tap water? Are you really ****ing telling me that what everyone in the USA showers, swims, drinks, etc. in is ruining lives? If that is true, we're all gonna die soon.

Not to mention "the world is gonna end soon guy" is picky about what he eats.

If I really believed the world was gonna end tomorrow I'd pretty much do / eat whatever I wanted

Don't you mean US?

Archived