Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need some food advice

spjunkies

Keep some bullion cubes beef/chicken in the house. Add a cube to the water you're boiling the rice in and you've kicked the flavor up a bunch. Depending on how you're doing the chicken, skin preferably, boil it in as little water as possible then use the stock from the chicken to boil the rice. Add some salt and pepper, little bit of butter and viola. Never hurts to par boil chicken before you grill it to make sure it gets done all the way through.

As far as Ramen goes, man I can throw down with some Ramen.

Take Ramen, cook the noodles with a hot dog, drain 90% of the water of, chop up hot dog. Mix in flavor packet, slice of cheese and hot dog and chow down. Spam will do the trick too but chop the spam and brown and add just like the hot dogs.

You can also cook rice on the side. Chop and brown chicken in skillet, set aside. Cook Ramen leaving in most of the juice, add chicken and flavor packet mix together and pour over rice. It always helps if you have some spicy seasoning to kick it up a notch.

Ramen is always good if you have some cheese and some kind of meat to add. I've added canned chicken, tuna, hot dogs, Spam, eggs. Cheap and easy brother.

personally, i think chicken ramen flavoring in rice sounds disgusting...

but if you're into things that sound disgusting, my friend yohannah LOVES rice with soysauce and mustard. i think she's crazy, but she swears by it. worth a shot if you're feeling experimental i suppose...

That sounds completely disgusting, im officially off the Yohannah bandwagon.

When I was a kid, my mom would add butter, sugar and a little milk to rice. As a kid I thought it was great, but I'm pretty sure it would be unappealing now.

Buy about a thousand of those gravy packets and keep them in your cupboard. They're like 5 for a $1 or something ridiculous like that. You can never go wrong with gravy.

I'm more of a noodles and sauce kind of guy. You can keep loads of that stuff around for cheap. If you have the dry spices, you can even make the cheap canned stuff taste good. Some onions, buttuer and a little chicken broth and it's golden.

Or did you know you can use non dairy creamer to make a box of mac and cheese, if you don't have any delicious butter. Add some tuna fish or salsa and it'll do alright.

Archived