Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Share your middle name, and why you're proud of it...

Teller

Lee, and no Im not of asian decent. it was my father middle name and my twin brother got my grandfather's middle name, John.

+1

great grandfather's name

And I actually know quite a few people that have Lee as their middle name. I always wanted to start going by Lee but I guess its too late now. :(

Mine is Ronald. My grandmother named my dad after her two brothers, Paul and Ronald. My mom was going to name me Jeffrey Michael, but decided I was a junior.

I have 2 friends who go by their middle names. Johnny Dwayne and James David. They prefer Dwayne and David to their first names.

Also, my wife is from Peru and when I met her, she had 3 last names and no middle name. She was a Bustamante-Urgarte-Gabrielli. I told her to use Bustamante as her middle name when she was applying for her papers, but she said she didn't want a middle name. Now she regrets it. She told me I was right. That is my friends, a Marriage Miracle when the wife says that the husband is right.

mine is warren.

it's my dad's middle name, as well as both of my sons.

Major, do you know David Cavalier? Lived over in Harpers Ferry, ya'll should be about the same age. Anyway, his real name was David Crockett Daniel Boone Cavalier. Only in WV, only in WV. He went by David Daniel I think. We called him Little D, since his Dad was Big D, go figure.

Joseph. Especially proud of it now since I have given it to my son as his middle name.

Don't lie, you know you changed it because you think I'm so awesome ... which is the same reason you named your kid after me. Dude you're obsessed with me. It's sort of awkward.

My middle name is ... Anthony. Which is also my dad's middle name. It's a great name, Joseph Anthony works together so well.

Dude. Who doesn't know the Gerber baby? His face is probably more famous than Dale Sr.'s. :laugh:

Not the one on the bottle. The baby in the commerical was black. ;)

Changed the thread title. The thread is far cooler than my original point ever could have been.

But just for the record, I think Barack Hussein Obama should come out and express his pride in his full name, and who he is. He should be proud.

:2cents:

Don't do it, Barrack. Its a trap!!

"Scott"..., every guy in my family (and I am 1 of 4 brothers), has 3 first names... what can I say, we kick @$$...LOL

Edit: BTW: My (2) little brothers, our parents decided to let me and my older brother partake in their middle names. (1) is "Elliot", after ET, the other is "Daniel", after Jack Daniels...:silly: I don't think either one of them know how they got their middle name.

Archived